Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Re: Chris killen on loan?

I live in Glasgow and in my experience this guy is rubbish. He''s about 5th choice striker at Celtic and never even gets on the bench. His only goal for Celtic came in a game against Gretna who don''t even exist any more. If Gunny thinks that this guy is the answer to our striker problem, then we really do have a problem.

[quote user="canaryjock"]

I live in Glasgow and in my experience this guy is rubbish. He''s about 5th choice striker at Celtic and never even gets on the bench. His only goal for Celtic came in a game against Gretna who don''t even exist any more. If Gunny thinks that this guy is the answer to our striker problem, then we really do have a problem.[/quote]

That is a totally unfair assessment of Killen. He’s been out injured for around 3 months and has only recently returned to training. Admittedly his time a Celtic has seen sporadic appearances but he did have a terrific scoring record at Hibernian and will be out to prove that he can do so again.

[quote user="geo374"][quote user="canaryjock"]

I live in Glasgow and in my experience this guy is rubbish. He''s about 5th choice striker at Celtic and never even gets on the bench. His only goal for Celtic came in a game against Gretna who don''t even exist any more. If Gunny thinks that this guy is the answer to our striker problem, then we really do have a problem.[/quote]

That is a totally unfair assessment of Killen. He’s been out injured for around 3 months and has only recently returned to training. Admittedly his time a Celtic has seen sporadic appearances but he did have a terrific scoring record at Hibernian and will be out to prove that he can do so again.

[/quote]

Come to Norwich and get yourself fit.

Enjoy the Joe Lewis Diner. Come in and get fed up!

[quote user="canaryjock"]

I live in Glasgow and in my experience this guy is rubbish. He''s about 5th choice striker at Celtic and never even gets on the bench. His only goal for Celtic came in a game against Gretna who don''t even exist any more. If Gunny thinks that this guy is the answer to our striker problem, then we really do have a problem.

[/quote]canaryjock, given your experience of having seen him play, what kind of striker is he? Slow? Quick? Good at holding the ball up? Good in the air? Good on the ground? Left-footed? Right-footed? All the usual questions!

He has told you what type, A rubbish type and not even signed permanent.I agree with Loans City. More loans just of a poorer quality.You could not make it up!! Maybe Gunn plays Football manager to get experience? its laughable!!