Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Why so many Championship managers at the game last night?

Mick McCarthy, Nigel Clough, Alan Irvine, Brian Laws, Lee Clark, Aidy Boothroyd and Alex McLeish according tothe Pink''un match report. They must have been looking at last minute potential buys and, to be honest, there can''t be that many candidates. Although I think Bryan probably did the right thing letting Bell go, I will not be happy if we sell again. I''d take a massive fee for someone if we had time to reinvest it, but it''s too late for that.

I know this doesn''t fit in with the usual conspiracy theories, but, at least one was probably taking the unusual opportunity to watch a team they are about to play. Mick McCarthy anyone? Also I believe Stock is a target for a number of clubs.

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

Could have been because it was the only match being played anywhere last night.

[/quote]

True Jim, and I love the new name![Y]

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

Whatever the reason for their presence, it does conjure up a vivid image of vultures circling lazily over the Keepmoat . . .

[/quote]

Boothroyed is the one who worries me, is he rethinking about Gunnies Job,

I was told the job was his but his wage demand was to high.

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

Whatever the reason for their presence, it does conjure up a vivid image of vultures circling lazily over the Keepmoat . . .

[/quote]

Boothroyed is the one who worries me, is he rethinking about Gunnies Job,

I was told the job was his but his wage demand was to high.

Jonathan Ross last night was rather amusing - William Shatner is an interesting guy!

I don''t see any particular reason for conspiracies - Donny is well served by motorways, we were the only game being played yesterday, and either Donny or us will be playing these sides in the coming weeks - so it would have been more of a surprise had there been none of those guys there.  Of course, if the game had been at Carrow Road there might have been something more to it.

Agreed most were probably there to have a look at a coupe of rivals,Clough especially, but Boothroyd is interesting. Wonder if Gunnie knew?

Maybe they''ve read in the media that Neil Doncaster has publicly said we might have to sell players in order to bring in new faces and they are looking to see if there''s anyone worth buying?

Vultures hovering over the carrion....a certain Mr Croft being one of the few remaining tasty morsels worth plucking from the rotting corpse that is the football club which has been stripped of its assetts overs the last five years.

I am a bit grumpy today- can you tell?

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]I am a bit grumpy today- can you tell?[/quote]Probably the thought of having to work tomorrow! [:D]