Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Carl Cort + song

I thought he played really well last night and gave us so much more of an attacking threat than with Russell up front. Also is better for Curo to be playing alongside someone who can hold the ball up and flick it on.

After his decent performance last night I reckon this would be a good song.

He''s big, he''s tall

He cost f**k all

Carl Cort, Carl Cort

I was at the game last night and i thought Cort was poor. He won nothing in the air (He didn''t even jump) and as for playing alongside Cureton, he was never near the oppsition penalty area. Fotheringham also very poor, Clingan superb (As usual) and what was Gunn doing when he took off Hoolahan?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Carl Cort looks  poor to me (home games) is he getting fit and starting to play better or was it a one off?[/quote]

My friend who went to the game last night with me said "who is that young (?) tall lad up front - once he''s had a few more games, bulked out a bit, he might turn out to be a good player and have a long career!".  I think it says it all really.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Easier said than done, good experienced strikers cost money.
[/quote]

Which this board has decided to spend on non football tangible fixed assets. Even last season they spent over £1m on tangible fixed assets while the team badly needed some money spent on it.

Enjoy the Joe Lewis Diner.

[quote user="CanaryKid2k9"]I was at the game last night and i thought Cort was poor. He won nothing in the air (He didn''t even jump) and as for playing alongside Cureton, he was never near the oppsition penalty area. Fotheringham also very poor, Clingan superb (As usual) and what was Gunn doing when he took off Hoolahan?[/quote]

Funny how others saw it differently, Ellis 206 says

but we looked a different side when Cort came on, he won nearly everything in the air, and held the ball up really well,

Leedscanary says

Cort quite impressive - won alot and held up well.

Everyone sees a different game I guess.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Shefcanary,

Did you enjoy the prawn sandwiches last night? LOL!

[/quote]

A nice Toppings Pie, mushy peas and chips and three pints of Guinness, they don''t do prawn sarnies in Donny.  Did get a rushed chat with Delia, who as others said seemed more relaxed than of late.  Gave nothing away about future plans though.  Oh and was \sobre!

''''Cort was poor last night''''

''''We looked a different side once he (Cort) came on.....at least wehad someone up front.....''''

Says it all really, does it not, about how poor we really are, and how far we have fallen. And speaks volumes about playing a midfielder up front.

If ever a team needed to sign a striker, it is us. 

Then again, if ever a team needed to sign a decent central defender, it is us!

Come to think about it, right back, left back, creative......................   

we bought him from asda,we bought him from asda , la la la la , la la la la

I thought he did ok last night , looked stronger and held the ball up for others well, not saying he''s brilliant but did a decent job.

Agreed Mr Flibble type thing. We also had a better shape and at least it gave their defenders something to think about....now we haven''t got Roberts and Hucks!!!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

I thought he played really well last night and gave us so much more of an attacking threat than with Russell up front. Also is better for Curo to be playing alongside someone who can hold the ball up and flick it on.

He''s big, he''s tall

He cost f**k all

Carl Cort, Carl Cort

[/quote]

How about,

He''s big, he''s tall,

With him up front we''ll win f**k all

Carl Cort, Carl Cort

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

He''s big, he''s tall

He cost f**k all

Carl Cort, Carl Cort

[/quote]

I agree he gave Doncaster more to think about than what Russell did but hes p*ss poor to be honest. His first touch is atrocious, he rarely wins headers, often not even jumping and is very slow!

Russell shouldn''t be playing up front cause hes not a natural and Cort in my opinion is not good enough and therefore a waste of time!

He does F all would be more appropriate to Cort!

Seriously we need some quality or we are going to struggle to stay up!

The only song we should be chanting towards this guy is;''Get the fuck out *clap clap clap clap*  Rinse and repeat.Hes a disgrace to football let alone Norwich City, most BSP teams would turn this guy down