Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

My thoughts/worries/problems

I feel that I must let this out or I will explode!

1. I used to love going to Carrow Rd. every other week, and used to count down the days till our next game. Now, I really feel that I could take or leave it. Don''t get me wrong I love it when I''m there, but I just cant be inspired to make the journey by what is on offer at the minute (although I still do it, for the time being anyway).

2. I used to send the renewal forms off straightaway the day i got them, this year I haven''t even looked at them since I originally opened it.

3. Although I know Gunny is a club-man at heart etc. I really can''t see any real long term positives from his appointment, and can already see his managerial flaws (e.g. Rusty upfront)

4. I looked at the league table this morning and for the for the first time realised that we really are in the sh1t.

5. I''m not really a doom monger in general, but I''m finding myself post more and more negative things each day.

6. We need investment, and quick. We are on a one way journey if we find ourselves in this situation in a year or so.

7. I can''t really find a full blown positive thought to wipe away the negativity!

If you are still reading this, thanks.

There there things will look a lot better in the morning.We will not be in the bottom three this week. New players will be arriving. Gunn will still be manager.

You will login and the first thing you will read is a Smudger post.

Oh hell after you with the Prozac!!

8. You look at teams like Stoke with players such as James Beattie upfront whilst they beat teams like Man City and you think it was not long ago that they were of equal standard to us. Then you realise our best forward is Jamie Cureton who missed a sitter against a team such as Doncaster and how bad our squad currently is really hits home [:''(]