Sign in to follow this  
Michael Starr

Boothroyd was at doncaster watching us again!

I don''t get the "again" bit. When has it been common knowledge that he has watched city since he left Watford to justify the title of the thread.Maybe be he was there observing on behalf of other clubs which is common practice for out of work managers.I do believe you are making two and two five on this occasion.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I don''t get the "again" bit. When has it been common knowledge that he has watched city since he left Watford to justify the title of the thread.Maybe be he was there observing on behalf of other clubs which is common practice for out of work managers.I do believe you are making two and two five on this occasion.[/quote]

It''s common knowledge that he''s been at a few of our last matches, especially those after Roeder left. That''s why a lot of people thought that he was a dead cert for the Manager''s job.

Maybe Boothroyd, as terms of his pay off from Watford was not aloud to get another job this season and *maybe* he''s agreed to take the job in the summer with Gunn taking the job until then.pure speculation, of course.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I don''t get the "again" bit. When has it been common knowledge that he has watched city since he left Watford to justify the title of the thread.Maybe be he was there observing on behalf of other clubs which is common practice for out of work managers.I do believe you are making two and two five on this occasion.[/quote]Finger on the pulse again, Tilly.