Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Transfer window tick tock

So, we have little under 6 hours to get a defender and another striker to potentially save our season. Is it going to happen? Not certain it will. I reckon that we will get this Killhim bloke and thats it and then when the loan market opens, we will get another loan in. Shameful if it turns out true.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Is it Monday? Doh, I thought it was midnight tonight.[/quote]

Yes as long as we have all our 4 new signings registered by 5pm they can be in the squad on Tuesday  

its strange though because I really can''t think of many possible targets......I guess its hard if you don''t know how much we have to spend

If we don''t know as fans, then I doubt that other clubs know. It is weird us not knowing, we think we have very little and I hope they suprise us, doubt it.

well we''ll get Killen, O''Connor, Iversen, Purse, Kaka and The Pope as Back up ''keeper hopefully! all with that £4m we have...

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]well we''ll get Killen, O''Connor, Iversen, Purse, Kaka and The Pope as Back up ''keeper hopefully! all with that £4m we have...[/quote]I saw the pope in Asda today with Ameobi...............my sauces at the Vatican state he has a dodgy hip and colosomy bag

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]All our 4 signings, do you know something that we don''t?[/quote]

Er No, but neither does Doomcaster

I think we can forget Purse as he came on for Cardiff at the weekend.  Taylor seems to be back in favour at Birmingham so another one off the list.  There must be some top talent up in Scotland!!

[quote user="silver fox"]

I think we can forget Purse as he came on for Cardiff at the weekend.  Taylor seems to be back in favour at Birmingham so another one off the list.  There must be some top talent up in Scotland!!

[/quote]

Strangely, in last nights Pink Un, Gunny hasn''t given up on him, hmm?