Sign in to follow this  
Canary02 III

Rumour round up

Ins

Zander Diamond - Potential truth 5/10 - only NOTW and sounds like Gunn + Previous Scottish Club = Obvious rumour. Only likely factors are that he fits the bill in terms of a player we need and he would be keen to come and not out of our price range.

Chris Killen - Potential truth 8/10 - Sounds like a done deal but if so why has it taken so long to go from confirmed on the beeb to being declared by either us or Celtic?

Darren Purse - Potential truth 7/10 - A lot can happen in the final hours of the window and if he''s gotten as far as having talks and attending a match there sounds like there''s still hope.

Rob Hulse - Potential truth 2/10 - A new one that seems to have little substance. Why would Derby let him go? And could we afford him? Not a likely one.

Martin Taylor - Potential truth 3/10 - Having a bit of a mare for Brum recently but still can''t see it happening.

Ched Evans - Potential truth 5/10 - Biggest indicator would be that he hasn''t signed for anyone else and is a fan of Gunny, but can''t imagine us affording him.

Outs

Lee Croft - Potential truth 4/10 - Sounds like he genuinely wants to stay and that Gunny and the club are trying to make it happen, but if the Prem comes calling...

...you missed off Iversen....sounds like we have had proper bids in for him, if no one quite knows how much for (ranging from £200k-£2m).  No idea what the possible mark out of 10 is re: likelihood - but surely more likely than Ched.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]...you missed off Iversen....sounds like we have had proper bids in for him, if no one quite knows how much for (ranging from £200k-£2m).  No idea what the possible mark out of 10 is re: likelihood - but surely more likely than Ched.[/quote]

D''OH!!!! Lazy journalism, doing it off the top of my head rather than properly researching, I should work for Archant!!!

I reckon it''s a 6 at best because although we''re keen, Rosenborg aren''t for selling.

Its on the official Rosenborg website that we have made a bid but it was turned down but they expect us to come back with an improved bid for him.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Its on the official Rosenborg website that we have made a bid but it was turned down but they expect us to come back with an improved bid for him.[/quote]

Have you got a link for this because I can''t find anything on the official site relating to this story?