Sign in to follow this  
Victor Segura

Alan Gow

Yeah, I did wonder about him, did well when on loan at Blackpool.  A loan because of a questionable attitude? The fact he failed a medical at Wolves?  The player''s reluctance to play for a club if they get relegated?

Bloody hell! we''re gonna end up with 10 strikers at this rate! I''m all for it!Didn''t Wolves nearly sign him for £1m last week or so, and the pull out because of his fitness or something daft tho?

if this is true then i think a loan is a good option on him if i remeber correctly wolves had a bid accepted and he agreed terms pending a medical the medical showed something up and wolves pulled out of the deal. maybee get him on loan see how the injury or whatever is a nd then make a descisson after that so we dont pay out money for nothing

[quote user="sig"]Yeah, I did wonder about him, did well when on loan at Blackpool.  A loan because of a questionable attitude? The fact he failed a medical at Wolves?  The player''s reluctance to play for a club if they get relegated?[/quote]

What I dont understand is that he''s fit enough to play half a season or whatever at Blackpool, how did he then fail a med at Wolves? If he was fit enough for one team........?!

[quote user="Victor Segura"]Weren''t we in talks with him in pre-season.[/quote]

He came to carrow road, then for some reason, rodent didnt follow up his interest in him.

There was a lot of negative talk against him in the summer, this was before people had seen him play or heard what he could have done, now he has a few games for Blackpool, people suddenly want him. There is a morale to this story, maybe we should not judge anyone before they have played for us, we all thought when Ched signed he would be pants and too young, but look how he turned out, the opposite applies to players like Siberski, alot thought he would be the missing link, but look how he turned out.

So if players like Killhim sign, give him a chance before you say that he is injury prone and won''t score, if he does turn out bad, I''m sure some of you will gloat and drag up old posts stating that, we know who.................

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

There was a lot of negative talk against him in the summer, this was before people had seen him play or heard what he could have done, now he has a few games for Blackpool, people suddenly want him. There is a morale to this story, maybe we should not judge anyone before they have played for us, we all thought when Ched signed he would be pants and too young, but look how he turned out, the opposite applies to players like Siberski, alot thought he would be the missing link, but look how he turned out.

So if players like Killhim sign, give him a chance before you say that he is injury prone and won''t score, if he does turn out bad, I''m sure some of you will gloat and drag up old posts stating that, we know who.................

[/quote]

Blimey, hope he puts in lots of effort then, lol!!