Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

new bid for iverson

...of course we have some money, the question is how much.  We''ve just sold a £300k stake in EventGuard, Bell to Coventry (the terms are all up to conjecture), and per Michael Foulger people have been being tapped for some cash.  Presumably that all goes in the pot, but whether it is enough for a couple of loans, or a few signings and a loan, who knows - I guess we''ll find out soon.

[quote user="singing canary"]

wonder how much???

a bit old but a proven striker , seems gunnys going after roeders old targets , is he being brave??

[/quote]

Gunny WAS head of player recruitment - so there are effectively his targets too, surely?

[quote user="Ncfc-Jack"]i wonder if ''roeders'' targets were gunns targets as he was head of recriument werent he ???[/quote]

Lol, beat me to it!

i was under the understanding that was who roeder wanted to bring in , maybe gunnys target ...

be interesting to see how this unfolds , im fairly sure he would cetainly help get us out of trouble .

I should imagine Rosenborg are also "due" to turn us down again!

I can''t imagine it will be much more than the previous bid. The only encouraging thing from my perspective is that these bids are being made public by his agent which suggests Iverson may be keen for a move. Whether thats to us or he''s trying to get other clubs to make offers though I have no idea!

[quote user="Ncfc-Jack"]i wonder if ''roeders'' targets were gunns targets as he was head of recriument werent he ???[/quote]

Could also be one big gamble to increase S T sales as well,.

I can''t imagine that Gunn would have ever thought he would get the managers job whislt GR was here, so the targets that he has found may have been ones he liked, but maybe just maybe GR didn''t like them. I imagine that Gunn has loads of players he has thought could do a job and come here, but now he has the chance to get who he wants.

He is sure that he needs players that we all think we need, so I reckon that we will have some more players in before tomo. Doubt there will be more than one player who signs full time, the rest will be loans.

Wasn''t there talk of in the summer that he had some ''gentlemans agreement'' that if an english club came in for him Rosenborg would sell as he wanted to move back to England because his wife is English??

[quote user="singing canary"]yep .. but i dont think they want to let him go..!![/quote]

I suppose if he wanted to come back to England that much he could ''do a Bellamy''. Try and force the move. Depends on how much he likes his in-laws i guess!!