Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Some of you disgust me

But Chase had only ever put £25,000 into the club, all the other shares he bought were from existing shareholders so the club did not benefit, and he had just voted himself a huge pay rise at a club that was trading insolvently.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Call yourselves fans? On this forum alone are threads wishing we are relegated. Wishing we go into administration and wishing Bryan Gunn fails at his job "just to prove a point".

Thank God this forum is not representative of the majority of actual Norwich fans who want this team to survive in this league, stave off the threat of administration and would like nothing more than Gunny, as a former playing legend, Norwich Sheriff and bloody nice bloke to boot, to succeed.

Some of you need to take a good long look at yourselves and question just how much of a fan you are if you want bad things to happen to a football club you supposedly love. And if you still want those things, perhaps you should go buy your tickets here from now on.
[/quote]

Football is a passionate affair I think but, yes, I find it odd as well.  But, no, I couldn''t wish anything ill on my club (s) for whatever ultimate "purpose" but that''s just me and others will think differently.

I suggest you do your own thing.  I do.

Lincoln 3-1 down at home with five minutes to go on Saturday. Come on Imps I said to the (delayed) Imps World what passes for every kick, every ball save the freezing bit.

And come on they did -3-3 in the added on for Bournemouth''s time wasting.

Yaaaaaay! 

I love mine to pieces and if they are unfortunate enough to be relegated I''ll still be there. (I have been, for umpteen years).  But I never want us to lose a game whether to prove a point or not - that is certainly something I don''t understand and completely off the radar for me.

Also Colchester and Lincoln don''t need my help in losing a game. [U][+o(]