Sign in to follow this  
The Puppet Man

anyone else applied to be manager?

If I had known that the successful candidates credentials were to have lived in norfolk for the last 20 years and attended teh vast majority of games during that period spending that time in the bar or on the terraces and having little coaching experience or knowledge and being in their 40s I would have hit each of those criteria and been in with a chance - wish I had now ;-).  

apparently "the board set certain criteria including current experience with the professional game at a high coaching level, which unfortunately [my] application did not meet"

I applied when Grant was sacked, mentioned my success with Norwich on my PS2 and then on PC, but they said, as amazing as it was, my application did not meet the criteria demanded, again thought my time had come as Roeder was sacked but got a lovely email from Kevan Platt again wishing me well, to be fair it''s all very tongue in cheek but it''s good to know the club have a good sense of humour with supporters. The first application letter is framed in my room for all to admire!

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]i applied to be manager and recently got a letter back from the club secretary who had quite obviously read my application. just wndering if anyone else did.
[/quote]

That''s Kevan and Norwich for you.

Personally I''d have screwed it up and thrown it in the bin without replying.[:D]