Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

can we have a catchup on usernames please?

Notice a lot of people have changed their usernames recently, guess it''s something to do with all the changes at the club and all those ''Roeder'' related ones becoming obsolete. Just wondered if anyone who has changed is happy to put their new/old names on here just to keep a bit of ''mental'' continuity going.Not asking for a full public real name unveiling 1st Wiz style just an old username / new username. I''ll kick off with:Old name ''The Prisoner'' formerly ''Roedy Can''t Fail'' now ''Buckethead''Anyone else?

Formerly No1CroftFan for a very short amount of time, then CarrowRoeder I was mostly known under, now Lincs CR

I was IncH_High, but then became IncH_HigH and am now called IncH_HigH.[:P] I am considering changing it to IncH_HigH later this week but haven''t decided if I like it or not yet.[;)]

[quote user="Pied as a Mattress"]Was Vern from Sky due to my exploits on a sky one programme, Then just Vern and now as a tribute to Delias half time talk I am Pied as a mattress.[/quote]i wondered where you went vern...

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I was IncH_High, but then became IncH_HigH and am now called IncH_HigH.[:P] I am considering changing it to IncH_HigH later this week but haven''t decided if I like it or not yet.[;)][/quote]Lol. What you going to be when we go metric? [:^)]