Sign in to follow this  
barclay king

true or false???

[quote user="barclay king"]are we going to sign cody m or is it a load of ol cobblers?????  thoughts anyone???????[/quote]Why not look on the Cody Mcdonald thread?

I agree barclay king.  I have not heard anything since I saw this on the sky sports website..let''s be patient and hopehttp://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11709_4882330,00.html

i know he is only non league player but have a good feeling about this one, would cost us peanuts aswell, he is very quick and seen him score some nice goals on utube.

To be honest who gives a sh*t.Where is the proven Championship defender and the proven Championship striker we desperately need, and on permanent deals....

[quote user="barclay king"]are we going to sign cody m or is it a load of ol cobblers?????  thoughts anyone???????[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]To be honest who gives a sh*t.

Where is the proven Championship defender and the proven Championship striker we desperately need, and on permanent deals....

[quote user="barclay king"]are we going to sign cody m or is it a load of ol cobblers?????  thoughts anyone???????
[/quote][/quote]

Currently playing for Wolves or Reading I''d imagine [:P]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Codey''s having medical as we speak..........£80 grand signing![/quote]Source Wiz? [:)]