Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Loans and International loans

Currently we have Grounds and Bertrand in the team (with potentially Omizuzi ) Carney (4)

I guess Killen and Gow wont count as they are from Scotland (likewise Lupoli) so that leaves one more space for  an english centre half.

Is that correct ?

This is in no way a criticism of your thread Kev . . . but how very very sad is it that we are spending time calculating how many more loans we can possibly get in?

Sums up the state of our club

I dont disagree with the sentiment  wish we were signing players on contract but as we know we are skint we at least want to be able to play the players we sign without falling foul of the quota system

Yes I agree . . . getting relegated because of a points deduction for fielding an ineligible player doesn''t bear thinking about.

We''re not the only club that is hard up, but there can be no other set of fans in the country with such an intimate knowledge of the loan system.

Didn''t Sheffield Wednesday get a fine last season for an error of fielding too many loan players in their match day sixteen?

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]Didn''t Sheffield Wednesday get a fine last season for an error of fielding too many loan players in their match day sixteen?[/quote]You can have a maximum of five, but as previously stated, Lupoli, Killen and Gow don''t count towards this because they are not contracted to English clubs.