Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Starting XI vs Wolves

So with the flurry of new (mostly loan) signings - what does everyone think the starting line-up will be against Wolves tomorrow night?I think Crofty will quite possibly leave today so I''m not including him in mine - here''s my guess at what it will look like....MarshySemmy, New CB, Doc, BertrandGow, Rusty, Clingan, HoolyCuro, KillenSubs - Patty, Lupoli, Cody Mac, Nelson (GK), Grounds/Drury

Depends on international clearance for Killen and Gow. I think he will prob still start with Grounds and Doc at CB, after Grounds'' goal he will have some confidence back (we could do with him scoring another!) He may try Carney as a left winger, particularly if Croft goes. As it is an away game at the league leaders, he may play 5 in midfield with Hoolahan working in the hole behind a lone striker, ideally Killen, if fit/cleared by Scottish FA, but otherwise Cureton.

Marshall

Otsemobor                 Doherty              Grounds           Bertrand/Drury

Gow/Pattison              Russell                 Clingan            Carney

Hoolahan

Killen/Cureton

Marshall

Omuzusi                      Grounds                   Doc               Bertrand

Croft                          Russell                     Clingan           Hoolahan

Gow                        Lupoli

Otsemobor has been terrible of late thats why ive put omuzusi in russell should move back into mdfield where he belongs i''d put gow and lupoli up front cureton has been poor and killen has played many games so i think him coming off the bench for a couple of games would do the trick i feel for lupoli he''s a quality player but he when he scores he doesn''t get a regular place in the side

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"]

Marshall

Omuzusi                      Grounds                   Doc               Bertrand

Croft                          Russell                     Clingan           Hoolahan

Gow                        Lupoli

Otsemobor has been terrible of late thats why ive put omuzusi in russell should move back into mdfield where he belongs i''d put gow and lupoli up front cureton has been poor and killen has played many games so i think him coming off the bench for a couple of games would do the trick i feel for lupoli he''s a quality player but he when he scores he doesn''t get a regular place in the side

[/quote]Agreed - i was putting what i thought was likely to be the line-up. If i was picking the team it would be:MarshyOmozusi, Doc, New CB, BertrandCroft(if he stays)/Gow, Clingan, Rusty, Hooley,Lupoli, Gow/Killen (If Croft goes)

I would expect:

Marshall

Otsemobor                  Doherty(c)               Grounds               Bertrand

Croft                          Clingan                     Pattison           Carney

Hoolahan                              

Killen/Gow

Subs: Nelson, Drury, Killen/Gow (the other one), Lupoli, Cureton

I expect that Rusty will (should?) be rested from friday, omozumi is injured as well (I think), Fotheringham is suspended (definitely).  - I know the bench is striker heavy, but we have2 players on the pitch that can drop back if needed.

I would prefer to see Omozumi and Drury start at full back though.  Both full backs were awful on friday night. If we sign a CD I would play him and move Grounds to LB dropping Bertrand.