Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

where were these signings before

Gunny kept finding players but they were 2nd choice to Roeder''s "contacts". Think he saw Gunny''s findings as a pain in the butt! Good old Gunny, although id rather see us sign at least one pernament signing and get Crofty to sign that contract, force him in a head-lock if necessary!!

Wasn''t Bell, Hoolahan, Omozusi, Bertrand mkII, Sibierski, Lita, Clingan, Kennedy, Archibald-Henville, Grounds and Stefanovic enough for you then?!

Not really relevant mate, Lita was only for 2 months, Henville was never gonna play and Siberski and Stefanovic are too old and injury prone!

We all know that we only ever sign players on deadline day. I''m sure if Roeder was still here he''d be signing players now too.

[quote user="National express super guard "]I thought rodent had such good connections, but gunny is signing players (albeit loans, but makes sense in current financial climate) like its going out of fashion, making Roeder look like he blatantly didn''t care. just a thought, right back to the rumours
[/quote]

“Alan had a good look around, I looked after him for a day. He''d seen the facilities, he''d seen the stadium, and agreed his terms.

“I''ll let you decide what other reasons were for the transfer not happening - it was unforeseen circumstances,” said Gunn.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]I thought rodent had such good connections, but gunny is signing players (albeit loans, but makes sense in current financial climate) like its going out of fashion, making Roeder look like he blatantly didn''t care. just a thought, right back to the rumours
[/quote]

“Alan had a good look around, I looked after him for a day. He''d seen the facilities, he''d seen the stadium, and agreed his terms.

“I''ll let you decide what other reasons were for the transfer not happening - it was unforeseen circumstances,” said Gunn.

[/quote]

Interesting! Wonder what that could have been.Maybe Gow finally met Roeder and thought ''no way''.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting! Wonder what that could have been.Maybe Gow finally met Roeder and thought ''no way''.

[/quote]

Gunn''s comments suggest Gow was quite happy to come, but Roeder changed his mind. He did after all spend all summer chasing Iverson to no avail, which probably meant he stalled on a few like this.