Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Killen Wants Future to be at Celtic

It looks like Killen will only be a loan and a possible transfer at the end of season will be unlilly.

"Chris Killen tells BBC Radio Norfolk he wants to use his loan spell at Norwich City as a way of getting back into the first team plans of Celtic manager Gordon Strachan"

Nothing i am really pleased with his signing and think he will be a great player for us. I was just saying that it dont look like he will ever become permenant

[quote user="NCFC1"]

It looks like Killen will only be a loan and a possible transfer at the end of season will be unlilly.

"Chris Killen tells BBC Radio Norfolk he wants to use his loan spell at Norwich City as a way of getting back into the first team plans of Celtic manager Gordon Strachan"

[/quote]

of course he is going to say that, he would be stupid not too; if he has a good run here, us fans take to him and celtic say he is not in their plans im sure he would be more than happy to stay......dont be so negative at things said

[quote user="NCFC1"]

... and a possible transfer at the end of season will be unlilly.

[/quote]That''s what I was getting at, I wasn''t getting angry with you for no reason!

Well he''s hardly likely to say stuff Celtic at this stage is he!

They are his club UNTIL we/someone else makes an offer for him.

Plays here for a few months joins the jock community down here and you never know.