Sign in to follow this  
Zyyb

David Bell sold for..

I''ve got it from someone who see''s transfer money that Bell went last week for £100k. And i''ve got to say, i''m extremely disappointed, he was worth much more then that and even if he wasn''t, is it worth selling a contracted player to get another loan player in for the same money?

I see we''ve got Gow today, safe to say we wont be signing anybody else!

I have a friend who works at Barclays, he can view the Championship Transfer Fund account, he told me how much Anthony Gardner moved from Spurs to Hull last week ages before the information was up online.  Obviously it might not be the full extent of the deal, there could be add ons, but even so, it seems too low.

Player transfers these days are very often paid in installments. This was probably the first of such, after all they have only just finished paying for Mckenzie from what i gather.

[quote user="Darren Butt-Head"][quote user="Mushroom"]I didn''t realise club''s pay for player''s with online banking..![/quote]How long have you had your apostrophe problem?[/quote]Someone must be a bored sod this morning!

[quote user="Philipo87"]Total rubbish. NCFC use Natwest for their banking![/quote]

Where that may be true, ALL championship and the Premiership clubs use Barclays as Escrow, a holding account for player transfers.

[quote user="Zyyb"]

[quote user="Philipo87"]Total rubbish. NCFC use Natwest for their banking![/quote]

Where that may be true, ALL championship and the Premiership clubs use Barclays as Escrow, a holding account for player transfers.

[/quote]

What do leagues 1 and 2 use?

[quote user="pennywise "]

i know someone who works for ebay uk  and all our incoming funds go into neil doncasters paypal account [:D]

[/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="Zyyb"]

I''ve got it from someone who see''s transfer money that Bell went last week for £100k. And i''ve got to say, i''m extremely disappointed, he was worth much more then that and even if he wasn''t, is it worth selling a contracted player to get another loan player in for the same money?

[/quote]

That would be such a breach of security for your friend to make such information public, and you''ve done him a dis-service by posting it on the net!

Imagine if he viewed some high profile local person''s account and started telling people that they''d just been to SinSins and spent 100K on sex toys or something? Banking staff have such high levels of confidentiality that leaking something like this would def be a sackable offence.

100K bound to be an installment. I''d heard it was 500K, think that''s what Waghorn says on his site.

[quote user="Zyyb"]

[quote user="Philipo87"]Total rubbish. NCFC use Natwest for their banking![/quote]Where that may be true, ALL championship and the Premiership clubs use Barclays as Escrow, a holding account for player transfers.

[/quote]So you''re saying that your mate who works for Barclays gave you confidential information about a private company bank transfer?That is not only immoral it''s highly illegal and I suggest the mods on this forum are preparing to hand over all information they have on you to the police in order to help ascertain who ''your mate'' is.Either you''re talking out of your hat or you''ve just got your mate a term inside. Which is it to be?

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Zyyb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

League Two are still on Postal Orders.

[quote user="Zyyb"]

[/quote]So, your friend tells you something that could cost him his job if repeated and you sign up on here to tell us. Wow, thanks!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Zyyb"]

[quote user="Philipo87"]Total rubbish. NCFC use Natwest for their banking![/quote]Where that may be true, ALL championship and the Premiership clubs use Barclays as Escrow, a holding account for player transfers.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Wrong!  That''s league 1.  League 2 take their coppers to the change counting machines at supermarkets and pay by Tesco credit notes.

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Zyyb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Wrong!  That''s league 1.  League 2 take their coppers to the change counting machines at supermarkets and pay by Tesco credit notes.[/quote][:D][:D]

Still that''s a vast improvement on the Scottish system of a year or two ago involving a simple barter system of turnips which led to such confusion that on a couple of occasions we actually played the turnip in our starting lineup instead of the player.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Zyyb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong!  That''s league 1.  League 2 take their coppers to the change counting machines at supermarkets and pay by Tesco credit notes.
[/quote][:D][:D]

Still that''s a vast improvement on the Scottish system of a year or two ago involving a simple barter system of turnips which led to such confusion that on a couple of occasions we actually played the turnip in our starting lineup instead of the player.
[/quote]

LOL!

Didn''t the England team used to be managed by a turnip?

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Zyyb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong!  That''s league 1.  League 2 take their coppers to the change counting machines at supermarkets and pay by Tesco credit notes.
[/quote]

That''s funny.

Jeez, you guys are touchy in here, i thought that the information might make for an interesting conversation, obviously i was wrong. So for clarity sake, lets agree that i''m "talking out of my hat" and i definitely didn''t hear the information that any temp worker at barclays could look at. So please don''t send Scotland Yard to interrogate me.

And also, anyone who spends £100k on sex toys probably should be outed, they have a problem..

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Zyyb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think we''ve still got one on our books, contracted until June. Unfortunately, for him, our previous manager thought the phrase "Five a day" related to loan players, rather than vegetables [;)]

[quote user="Zyyb"][quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Zyyb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s funny.

Jeez, you guys are touchy in here, i thought that the information might make for an interesting conversation, obviously i was wrong. So for clarity sake, lets agree that i''m "talking out of my hat" and i definitely didn''t hear the information that any temp worker at barclays could look at. So please don''t send Scotland Yard to interrogate me.

And also, anyone who spends £100k on sex toys probably should be outed, they have a problem..

[/quote]

Blimey I bet Barclays would be chuffed that client information is being put on a public forum lol   [:D]

Like most other banks, WAY49, they''ve probably got far more important things on their minds at the moment! 

[quote user="colneycanary"]I wish people would just got this. This has been discussed a couple days ago " Bell sold for 150k". It''s history now![/quote]

That doesn''t make sence! Meant to say  "I wish people would get over this". 

[quote user="venta icenorum"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Zyyb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!

Didn''t the England team used to be managed by a turnip?

[/quote]

Good posts here.

Anyone remember that Carling or Carlsberg advert where they sold the beer for 2 groates (?spelling) and a turnip. Pretty sure Ron Atkinson was in it.