Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

GOW SIGNS ON LOAN UNTIL END OF THE SEASON - OFFICIAL SITE

[quote user="Mushroom"]What do we think then? Quality signing for me, come on Gunny, keep ''em coming![/quote]as long as the boy don''t get cursed by city''s injury bad luck - the yeah,,,he''s an eye for goal, and thats what we need in our posi...

Gow is predominantly an attacking midfielder down central, or as a forward. He CAN play in the centre of midfield or on each wing, so pretty versatile if you ask me, no direct replacement for Crofty though I should think.

happy with this, at least he is a forward thinking player so even if he is in midfield he will want to be heading in the right direction and geting forward, something we lack

makes a change that we make a deal early doors, hopefully a few more to follow if other stories follow through to completion

Blimey, it''s a bit like london buses, we wait for ages for a striker to arrive and then two arrive together!

And exactly as with ROeder, not a single norwich player amongst them, just fringe players on loan again.[quote user="Mushroom"]With Cody McDonald''s arrival imminent I''d make that three by 5pm today...[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]And exactly as with ROeder, not a single norwich player amongst them, just fringe players on loan again.[quote user="Mushroom"]With Cody McDonald''s arrival imminent I''d make that three by 5pm today...[/quote][/quote]I think the fact that Gunn is at least pulling his finger out and bringing good players to the football club, albeit til the summer is a positive sign when we all know the there is a short term objective with a low budget, and that is to avoid relegation.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]And exactly as with ROeder, not a single norwich player amongst them, just fringe players on loan again.

[/quote]

Agreed Tootsie, it needed saying.

Look like terms had been agreed with Wolves but they were not happy with something found at a medical, so i think if he can play tomorrow he will want to prove them wrong . Would be great if he banged a couple in !

[quote user="shortfatb"]Is that Croft on his way then?[/quote]Could you please explain to me how Gow is even possibly a replacement for Croft?!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="shortfatb"]Is that Croft on his way then?[/quote]Could you please explain to me how Gow is even possibly a replacement for Croft?![/quote]I''m deeply sorry. I understood that he couldn''t cross a ball or beat a man but he tried very hard. I was obviously wrong.

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]Blimey, it''s a bit like london buses, we wait for ages for a striker to arrive and then two arrive together![/quote]

You could be waiting a long time for a London Bus today!

[quote user="venta icenorum"]

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]Blimey, it''s a bit like london buses, we wait for ages for a striker to arrive and then two arrive together![/quote]

You could be waiting a long time for a London Bus today!

[/quote]

That''s why I decided to work from home today. Plus, there''s the added advantage that I can keep a closer eye on all the transfer dealings today, rather than getting distracted by work  [;)]