Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Credit to Gunn where it is due.

Might be more appropriate posting this after the window closes at 5, but Gunn has already done a massive, massive job for us today. He has brought in a lot of decent players and strengthened the squad as has been needed.He has got rid of two players that don''t want to play for us anymore, Bell and Lupoli. Instead, we have fresh, new, young blood that will play for us and strive to do well. McDonald is an interesting prospect, whilst Gow and Killen fill in the blanks with the lack of height we have and replace Lupoli. David Carney has proved his worth in this league, and although out of favour at the moment, I feel he can do well from us. We have no natural left winger - and now we have one. Another good piece of business imo.The Fulham swap sounds sensible, Suzy was recalled and Leijer sounds a good replacement - afterall, he is back-up.To complete a good days work, all we need now is Davies to sign, and another CB to follow would cap a truly amazing day.Lack of Ambition? Gunn is clearly doing his best to keep us up. And boy, we''re all behind you [;)].

[quote user="AJ"]Might be more appropriate posting this after the window closes at 5, but Gunn has already done a massive, massive job for us today. He has brought in a lot of decent players and strengthened the squad as has been needed.

He has got rid of two players that don''t want to play for us anymore, Bell and Lupoli. Instead, we have fresh, new, young blood that will play for us and strive to do well. McDonald is an interesting prospect, whilst Gow and Killen fill in the blanks with the lack of height we have and replace Lupoli.

David Carney has proved his worth in this league, and although out of favour at the moment, I feel he can do well from us. We have no natural left winger - and now we have one. Another good piece of business imo.

The Fulham swap sounds sensible, Suzy was recalled and Leijer sounds a good replacement - afterall, he is back-up.

To complete a good days work, all we need now is Davies to sign, and another CB to follow would cap a truly amazing day.

Lack of Ambition? Gunn is clearly doing his best to keep us up. And boy, we''re all behind you [;)].
[/quote]

Agreed, well I''m behind him.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="AJ"]Might be more appropriate posting this after the window closes at 5, but Gunn has already done a massive, massive job for us today. He has brought in a lot of decent players and strengthened the squad as has been needed.He has got rid of two players that don''t want to play for us anymore, Bell and Lupoli. Instead, we have fresh, new, young blood that will play for us and strive to do well. McDonald is an interesting prospect, whilst Gow and Killen fill in the blanks with the lack of height we have and replace Lupoli. David Carney has proved his worth in this league, and although out of favour at the moment, I feel he can do well from us. We have no natural left winger - and now we have one. Another good piece of business imo.The Fulham swap sounds sensible, Suzy was recalled and Leijer sounds a good replacement - afterall, he is back-up.To complete a good days work, all we need now is Davies to sign, and another CB to follow would cap a truly amazing day.Lack of Ambition? Gunn is clearly doing his best to keep us up. And boy, we''re all behind you [;)].

[/quote]

Agreed, well I''m behind him.

[/quote]Too much info.

[quote user="AJ"]Might be more appropriate posting this after the window closes at 5, but Gunn has already done a massive, massive job for us today. He has brought in a lot of decent players and strengthened the squad as has been needed.

He has got rid of two players that don''t want to play for us anymore, Bell and Lupoli. Instead, we have fresh, new, young blood that will play for us and strive to do well. McDonald is an interesting prospect, whilst Gow and Killen fill in the blanks with the lack of height we have and replace Lupoli.

David Carney has proved his worth in this league, and although out of favour at the moment, I feel he can do well from us. We have no natural left winger - and now we have one. Another good piece of business imo.

The Fulham swap sounds sensible, Suzy was recalled and Leijer sounds a good replacement - afterall, he is back-up.

To complete a good days work, all we need now is Davies to sign, and another CB to follow would cap a truly amazing day.

Lack of Ambition? Gunn is clearly doing his best to keep us up. And boy, we''re all behind you [;)].
[/quote]

you think? i reckon he could go alongside the doc

Yes well said AJ,

Give Gunny his due, he certainly hasn''t been idle, his brief tenure as City manager has been more productive , hour for hour, than the last two managers put together.

JD may have also had a hand in the signings, both JD and Gunny pooled together their lists of players they wanted (targets), so I would imagine it''s been a joint venture.