Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

Leijer

Seems a bit of a funny deal really as Leijer just seems like a bit of a carbon copy of Omozusi really as i think he can play at centre back and right back but maybe Gunn diddnt rate Omozusi.

Another step in the right direction for us. Hopefully this doesn''t mean that Davies is no longer coming here. Let''s hope that Leijer is considerably better than Omozusi was.I assume Leijer can also play at right back? Otherwise sending Omozusi back seems a bit strange given that he''s the only backup for the out of form and seemingly disinterested Otsemobor.

Leijer is far better than omozusihe will provide competition for grounds and will enivitably step in when grounds goes backperhaps we could try and sign someone permenantly????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else find it funny how gunn has had a completely different view to roeder regarding the players? clearly doesn''t rate omusuzi, brings in this tall australian chap, brings back cureton cause we needed a striker no matter who it was and signs alan gow after the move broke down due to ''unforeseen circumstances''...surely roeder didnt want him then?

It was reported that Roeder had a problem with Gow''s attitude, I''ve heard that Omozusi wasn''t the most commited player to the cause and perhaps Gunn decided he had enough where Roeder would prefer to play his premiership loans.

as i mentioned in my blog... elliot was on facebook right before kick off at the forest game where he was shocking... great prep for a 6 pointer! i never liked him... at fulham he was poor and at norwich he was much the same... pleased he''s gone.. don''t know anything about this new chap... can he play right back??? anyone seen him play?

[quote user="The Chirp"]as i mentioned in my blog... elliot was on facebook right before kick off at the forest game where he was shocking... great prep for a 6 pointer! i never liked him... at fulham he was poor and at norwich he was much the same... pleased he''s gone.. don''t know anything about this new chap... can he play right back??? anyone seen him play? [/quote]He can play centre-back or right-back.

Hopefully this will turn out to be a good move. I thought Elliot was shocking at the start of the season but in fairness thought he had a few good games at CB recently. Good to see Gunn bringing in a bit more height as well.

OTBC

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="The Chirp"]as i mentioned in my blog... elliot was on facebook right before kick off at the forest game where he was shocking... great prep for a 6 pointer!

i never liked him... at fulham he was poor and at norwich he was much the same... pleased he''s gone.. don''t know anything about this new chap... can he play right back??? anyone seen him play?
[/quote]

He can play centre-back or right-back.
[/quote]

centre half who can play left back

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]I just think the number of loans is making our club look farcial .
[/quote]

Only these five at the club now or have I missed some??

Bertrand: June 2009

Carney – June 09

Gow – June 09

Killen – June 09

Leijer – June 09

Grounds for one , its hard to remember who we have and havent got , its just every signing is a loan never one permanent and the only reason is we are to tight to spend anything .The lad from Dartford got a permanent why because he was cheaper than chips .

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]I just think the number of loans is making our club look farcial .[/quote]

Carney – June 09

Gow – June 09

Killen – June 09

Leijer – June 09

[/quote]Just Grounds, I think CA... we''re assuming, of course, that Lupoli is off elsewhere.  Not looking so bad now, is it? Still time for a quality defender and Iversen too............ please?!

[quote user="JTG"]Another step in the right direction for us. Hopefully this doesn''t mean that Davies is no longer coming here. Let''s hope that Leijer is considerably better than Omozusi was.

I assume Leijer can also play at right back? Otherwise sending Omozusi back seems a bit strange given that he''s the only backup for the out of form and seemingly disinterested Otsemobor.
[/quote]

If we''re talking disinterested then look no further than Omusuzi - he was clearly the loanee who gave most credence to the ''loanees don''t care'' school of thought.

Gunny knows it and has sent him back.  Has a bit of talent but a bad attitude... good riddance.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]I just think the number of loans is making our club look farcial .[/quote]

Carney – June 09

Gow – June 09

Killen – June 09

Leijer – June 09

[/quote]Grounds as well.

Leijer can play centre back or left back according to FM