Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Andrew Davies to join on loan

Corr another loan! I''m getting used to this now! [:D].To be fair, most players are overpriced in this window, so its understandable.

Another loan but he''s quite decent I think. If its the guy i think it is he''s a CB and was previously on loan at southampton.

[quote user="barclay king"]fairly good player, theres are centre back if it happens
[/quote]

I think he scored against us when he was on loan at Derby a couple of years ago if my memory serves me correctly, decent defender capable of scoring.

Not idea Wiz by any stretch. But would rather have him than get no one. Bryan is at least showing he''s as capable of working the loans as Roeder was.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Cheers MM..........but another loan?...............jeez!

I wish bloody Smith was on loan too.

[/quote]Haha. I just hope Gunn hasn''t forgot he''s limited to how many can be in our squad! [:D]

Good player, just what we need after missing out on Purse. Good deadline day so far, although these are ''just'' loans we need a decent enough squad in order to stay up. We cannot afford to get those players in permanently so this is the next best thing. I swear some fans are expecting us to pull £500k and £1m deals for players out of our arse, its just not going to happen.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Not idea Wiz by any stretch. But would rather have him than get no one. Bryan is at least showing he''s as capable of working the loans as Roeder was.[/quote]

Ideal, even. Doh!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]
Haha. I just hope Gunn hasn''t forgot he''s limited to how many can be in our squad! [:D]
[/quote]How many can be in squad for a particular match?. Know it''s 5 on pitch at any one time.

Yep, happy with this one - 6''3 CB - that will do nicely thank you, Cody Mac to sign and then i think thats our lot to be honest - Good window in terms of advancing our survival hopes i think.

Loans with deals to perminant moves in the summer are wise. That way, you get a good taste of the player as to whether it is wise to buy them, annnnddddd we get to value them up at an acceptable price!

[quote user="AJ"]Loans with deals to perminant moves in the summer are wise. That way, you get a good taste of the player as to whether it is wise to buy them, annnnddddd we get to value them up at an acceptable price!
[/quote]

i suspect the likes of Gow and Killen aren''t willing to sign on long term whilst our championship status for next season isn''t certain, once we survive i think we could see a few of the loans becoming permanent additions

Yep fair do''s to Gunny. The boy dun well!

Being greedy I would like a little more quality that perhaps Iverson would bring.

I also like what Plastic said about the new coaching regime.

The thing is, am I getting too positive as a reaction to the grim months we have had?!

When should people start believing that Gunn might just be good enough to do the Job ( and I do not mean until Bothroyd takes over )  Three games unbeaten, Team now scoring goals and now he seems to be bringing in some more than adequet bodies in the transfer window.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Nice challenge against Drogbahttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GuyKzInONSg[/quote]I refuse to watch youtube video''s. It just demoralizes you for reality - i.e Brellier.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

There really is no need to swear on this Board. There are lots of adjectives you can find in the dictionary if you have a mind and are able to spell!

[quote user="Bobert"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

There really is no need to swear on this Board. There are lots of adjectives you can find in the dictionary if you have a mind and are able to spell!

[/quote]That''s a joke right?

Davies, 24, has made just two substitute appearances in the Premier League following an on-going struggle for fitness since joining Stoke from Southampton in a £2m deal in August.

That was just put in to piss Wiz off.

Perhaps some of our other loans will be released. There are rumours already that Lupoli is off back to Italy.

[quote user="paul moy"]There are rumours already that Lupoli is off back to Italy.[/quote]I wish I could join him.I''d like him to stay, but I wouldn''t blame him for wanting to leave. Not sure what his wages are, but according to FM09, it is about £12k a week, and if that is the case, it could free up some funds.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Nice challenge against Drogba

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GuyKzInONSg
[/quote]
I refuse to watch youtube video''s. It just demoralizes you for reality - i.e Brellier.
[/quote]

Good point!