Sign in to follow this  
Helsinki canary

Would it help if tomorrows game is cancelled?

Looking at the snow coming down in Birmingham at the moment on Sky News - and the forecast for the next 24hrs - it looks quite a high chance the game could be off tomorrow - I will try to send some more could weather down from Helsinki over night!It seems that this might be a chance for us to keep our unbeaten run going a bit longer and also a chance to bed all the new players in by the weekend - with a likely thrashing coming tomorow night this would appear a chance to protect the wafer thin confidence thats currently surrounding the club - so as i see it " let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

Personally I think with our little unbeaten run, the more games the better, although I think it will be called off in anycase.

I''m hoping it snows now until May so that the entire season is declared null and void. One of our best chances at avoiding relegation. Pray to those ancient Norse gods!

Yes as it gives the new players a chance to get to know each other, with the prospect of making a debut at home to Bristol rather than away to Wolves.   Wolves have just soundly beaten Watford and would be out to avenge the thrashing we gave them at Carrow Road.  Better to play them after we have extended our unbeaten run against Bristol, Preston, Burnley and Coventry.

Really cant see the game going ahead, currently snowing with 2-3 inches falling in the last 2 hours (17:44 Monday) I was in Wolverhampton earlier and conditions were bad. Wolves are not playing the best football at the moment, would like to see the game go forward as poor condition may just help us.