Sign in to follow this  
barclay king

Re: late signing!!!!!

[quote user="barclay king"]made u look though didnt it fatboy
[/quote]

So what''s next for the comedy king then? Waving your penis at traffic on Grapes Hill?

And for your information, it''s glandular [:''(]

[quote user="barclay king"]mr negative how r u??? u must have signed in on the wrong site,try the green un!
[/quote]

OMG! I think youve convinced me your not a binner!! Well done m8!

People like this are just pathetic, why come on here and take the piss out of people you dont know, hes not even admiting to being a binner unlike the one last week (who used the name crooky didnt he)

[quote user="barclay king"]no she didnt, your mother did though!
[/quote]

What, so his mother said that you''re a dicksplatt?

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]People like this are just pathetic, why come on here and take the piss out of people you dont know, hes not even admiting to being a binner unlike the one last week (who used the name crooky didnt he)
[/quote]

Because he thought ''we''ve signed John Terry'' was funny ... [:|]

[quote user="barclay king"]no she didnt, your mother did though![/quote]And here''s a perfect example of an 11 year old taking advantage of the newly discovered ''Your Mum'' retort.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]No, my mother called you a fucking cunt[/quote]

I love a blonde with a foul mouth!!!LOL When i quoted your post CIB it gave me the full spendid glory F''ing C indeed[;)]

[quote user="barclay king"]mr negative how r u??? u must have signed in on the wrong site,try the green un![/quote]Can I have a link please

[quote user="barclay king"]sorry i didnt realise i had 2 your permission to come on here
[/quote]

Yes you must get a letter from your Mum,or just an X on a piece of paper, go ask her when she''s finished with that strange man who''s visiting again!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]No, my mother called you a fucking cunt[/quote]

I love a blonde with a foul mouth!!!LOL When i quoted your post CIB it gave me the full spendid glory F''ing C indeed[;)]

[/quote]

Apologies Comedy King, I''m glad you started this thread because I haven''t laughed as much at a message on here for a long time

[quote user="barclay king"]yeah!! swish!![/quote]Yawwwwwwnnnnnnnn.Going to crawl back into your box yet?