Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 26 of the free bet season. This week it’s Lucky Green Trainers in charge and making the final selections. If I remember correctly Lucky was very unlucky last time when Hull managed to win at The Emirates to put his line down. After wins in August, September and October we seem to be stuck in the “five out of six club” just lately but surely it’s only a matter of time before we have another win for the Academy. I believe that Lucky is just the guy to get us our fourth win of the season.

I know Ray would be so proud that there were 54 selections last week. Let’s have another bumper entry this time and give Lucky all the help we can with our one very best nap selection for his consideration.

Take it away Lucky, the free bet is yours....  

I leave you with Ray’s signature which I really believe we are going to build on this weekend.

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,2,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, yes Norfolkchance1 £400 for the Academy,so far.

League 2 for me this week, as I predict Wycombe will get their stuttering promotion campaign back on track at home to Accrington Stanley. Good luck all you pups[Y][&]

My nap this week goes to Belgium, I predict Standard Liege will beat Roeselare - this is a top v bottom clash, Liege have W7 D0 L2 at home whilst Roeselare have W1 D1 L7 on the road.

Standard Liege v Roeselare - Home Win

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I am venturing to Belgium this week, where top of the table Standard Liege are at home to bottom-dwellers Roeselare.  Standard Liege HOME WIN.[/quote]

Great minds and all that!!!! [:D]

Even though Roeselere managed a 1-1 draw at home to Standard, a 27 point gap has made me go with berkshire and new york canary. Standard have only lost at home once all season, and first against bottom is always a good one to go for.

Standard Liege V Roeselare - Home win.

For my first ever pick, i''m gonna go to league 1 and go with Oldham Vs Swindon- HOME WIN.

Good luck Lucky Green Trainers!

I''ll try the Blue Square Prem again, and a home win for Oxford Utd v. Lewes.

Oxford are W10 D3 L2 F28 A13 at home and Lewes are W1 D4 L9 F8 A26 away.

Good Luck, Lucky Green Trainers!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 26 of the free bet season. This week it’s Lucky Green Trainers in charge and making the final selections. If I remember correctly Lucky was very unlucky last time when Hull managed to win at The Emirates to put his line down. After wins in August, September and October we seem to be stuck in the “five out of six club” just lately but surely it’s only a matter of time before we have another win for the Academy. I believe that Lucky is just the guy to get us our fourth win of the season.

I know Ray would be so proud that there were 54 selections last week. Let’s have another bumper entry this time and give Lucky all the help we can with our one very best nap selection for his consideration.

Take it away Lucky, the free bet is yours....  

I leave you with Ray’s signature which I really believe we are going to build on this weekend.

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,2,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, yes Norfolkchance1 £400 for the Academy,so far.

[/quote]thanks nutty - will try to do the old boy proud...and yeah - hopin for better luck this time around,,,those darn odd one outs have cost us dear this season...[:D]

Germany for me this week and I''m gonna go with.......

Hoffenheim v Energie Cottbus......Home win.

Energie have let me down before but I just can''t see them getting anything against the league leaders Hoffenheim.

Good luck LGT and all pup''s.

Even though I''ve just listened to an unbelievable CIS cup penalty shootout after extra time between Celtic and Dundee Utd, it finished up 11-10 to Celtic in the end.(seemed a bit dodgy, as Flood, who missed the Dundee Utd penalty is likely to join Celtic next week!!!) I think that an extra days rest will be enough for Celtic to win away at Inverness on Sunday. So its Celtic to win away at Inverness for me this week.    Good luck LGT. 

NYC - we seem to have the same taste in naps - you can''t be that good then ;o)

The one stand alone nap for me this weekend is...

Standard Liege v Roeselare - Home Win

Looks quite tricky this week not many outstanding choices. I go with the newly strengthened Hull (Bullard and Zayatte) and who might still make one more signing this window to beat a West Brom side that has just added Captain Jonathon Greening to the injury list already containg Ishmael Miller, Neil Clement, Ryan Donk, Leon Barnett, Jonas Olsson,

Abdoulaye Meite, James Morrison, Luke Moore and Craig Beattie in the prem.

Having been blown away by Villa failing to win at Doncaster in the Cup last weekend, I''m going abroad this week. Italy and Serie A for me with

Inter v Torino - Home Win

Inter are 6 pts clear and have a home record of 8-2-0, Torino away are 0-3-7 and are in the bottom 3.

Inter have won 8 of their last 10, Torino only have 1 win in their last 10.

Very best of luck LGT.

The fixture I accidently picked before Xmas, Hertha Berlin v Frankfurt, comes up this week in Germany and although it still qualifies as a good possible home win, I am put off by the six week break they have had, so am going to go nearer home with :-

Blue Square Premier : Sunday 3:00 : Oxford Utd. v Lewes : Home win !

Oxford have just won five on the bounce whilst Lewes are trying for a dismal eighth successive loss !

Good luck LGT !

Inverness Cally Thistle v Celtic. Away win. Top v bottom. Celtic have been up and down lately but won good against Hibs and have only dropped points away 3 times. Inverness have won only once at home all season.