Sign in to follow this  
Blackdog

Leijer on loan!? BBC Sport

Why don''t people look at existing threads before they start a new one Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I did look but must have missed the earlier post! Honestly, I''ve been a supporter for 30 years and it''s to55ers like you impatient lot are the reason I rarely post!!!When are you lot on here going to grow up stop abusing posters and support your team!

To be fair, there''s no thread that mentions Leijer in its title (that I can see)....perhaps people should use the ''subject'' box a bit better if they want to prevent multiple threads?!

[quote user="Blackdog"]I did look but must have missed the earlier post! Honestly, I''ve been a supporter for 30 years and it''s to55ers like you impatient lot are the reason I rarely post!!!When are you lot on here going to grow up stop abusing posters and support your team![/quote]If you come on here with an attitude like that, it''s no wonder [:)]

I apologise, I should have counted to ten before pressing reply. It just annoys me that the first time i post something in ages (something which I couldn''t see elsewhere) people can''t wait to have a go at me.I accept that the tone of mt reply was inappropriate and my only excuse is that I have been stuck at home with my two arguing kids all day trying to work. Bloody snow, they''d better be back in school tomorrow!Anyway I apologise and I shall now go back to the shadows and remain a reader not a poster!OTBC!!

[quote user="cityangel"]Why don''t people look at existing threads before they start a new one Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/quote]

Does it really matter, just ignore the new post and post on the old, you always go on about it.

[quote user="Blackdog"]I apologise, I should have counted to ten before pressing reply. It just annoys me that the first time i post something in ages (something which I couldn''t see elsewhere) people can''t wait to have a go at me.I accept that the tone of mt reply was inappropriate and my only excuse is that I have been stuck at home with my two arguing kids all day trying to work. Bloody snow, they''d better be back in school tomorrow!Anyway I apologise and I shall now go back to the shadows and remain a reader not a poster!OTBC!![/quote]We''re nice people on here really Blackdog. It was just the timing amongst loads of other people posting loads of posts on the same topics (albeit one or two time posters obviously on a wind-up) and without moderation things get a bit crazy.As said, it was purely tongue in cheek. I''d like to think the days of people bashing on here are at (or at least nearing!) an end given the current climate of our club. This board is for discussion, and most of all, for unity amongst us as supporters of our great club.Calm your tone, or you will get flak, people take things the wrong way, yaddah yaddah. It''s an internet forum. Post, share you views, join us getting behind the boys.You''re more than welcome, honest!C''mon, you know you''re want to [;)].

[quote user="Blackdog"]I did look but must have missed the earlier post! Honestly, I''ve been a supporter for 30 years and it''s to55ers like you impatient lot are the reason I rarely post!!!
When are you lot on here going to grow up stop abusing posters and support your team!
[/quote]

To be fair, I almost posted on Omosuzi tonight because I could not see a thread with his name in it.  Given the response, I am pleased that I spotted one eventually !!