Sign in to follow this  
grinner

rivers dont make me laugh

what a waste of £500.000,to lazy to train hard, his guy has in my view been a waste of space.it sums him up go back to crewe , like a child whos lost his toys.nw has done right get rid of the half hearted prima donnas.i have seen more life in a tramps vest , than i ever saw in rivers on the training ground.then he tells ips--- hes not fit.what the hell has he been doing for the past 8weeks.ill tell you naff all.i rest my case.

Yes, he didn''t fulfill his potential here: we saw flashes of it. He was quite important in our playoff season, and had a good start last season as well don''t forget - he scored 4 goals. But after getting injured (again) he never regained fitness. He''s just not a naturally fit player. I say good luck to him, after all we got more value from him than we did Emblen (not really his fault though).

Ama

Glad to see the back of him. I remember last season when we were 1-0 down we had Greeno in the box, Rivers took the free kick and punted it into the wall, rather than crossing it. He couldn''t pass, tackle, mark, or really shoot. I don''t think he ever got a decent cross in, in his entire norwich career. Two of those aforementioned 4 goals were penalties. He just never put the effort in, except one first half, Against Crewe when their fans were winding him up.

Anyway sorry for that rant, He''s gone now, and we''ve got maybe Bentley maybe Helveg in his place,

templeton, was he actually in Mcdonalds?
and not looking in the bins outside?
(too lazy to go in the shop)
Or was he working to get some mor money?

money? whats that?