Sign in to follow this  
dickyst220

So come on then......

Right all you experts, help out a poor no nothing (or not much anyway). Has this been a good transfer window or not?

Has Gunny done good ?  Give it marks out of ten for each in (& out??)

Ta loads

Rich 

re-do this in may! ha. over all id say pretty good, every team could do with more signings. i''d say he filled most problem areas.

and got rid of omozusi thank god.

My one concern is no central defender on a permanent! Grounds goes back in 4 weeks time and then we are well and truly f***ed!

Heres to hoping Leijer stays fit and is good. Then we''ll be fine. Oh, and for a bonus, please god make Cody bang in the goals!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Heres to hoping Leijer stays fit and is good. Then we''ll be fine. Oh, and for a bonus, please god make Cody bang in the goals![/quote]leejer is 22 isn''t he???is he physically mature enough and experienced enough to close the door on some of the big champs lumps he''ll come up against???especially when playing under pressure in must win games???lets hope so...

5/10.

Decent signings. But too many loans and no permanents bar Cody McDonald ...

I''m not saying thats Gunn''s fault, it may not be. I''m just saying that is my rating on how this transfer window has gone for us.