Sign in to follow this  
renegade tootsie

AN OUTBURST

Why do people automatically assume that because someone speaks out against the clubs polices that they dont go to the games or support the team.   Sulking?  No ranting.  Unhappy with the sichoo-ashun at the club.  And yes I think we have a soft fan base who meekly put up with mediocre investment and footballing appointments.  As I have said many times on here, Huckery, Grant, Roeder and Dulin have all said on record that the club is to nice and needs to toughen up to succeed, on the pitch and off it.But you know, flashpants,  youre right, I see the error of my ways. 

Fantastic news, some great looking loans, their clubs must be absolutely gutted to not have them playing for them and paying their wages.  Just like the last loanees I reckon they will all be up for a scrap and will bed in instantly.  Gunny and his rookies will come good against all the odds and next season we will suddenly find 3 million quid and build a squad to challenge for promotion.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Why dont you actaully tell me why you are pleased with a continuing loan policy and which players will drag us out of relegation?[/quote]Who said I was pleased? [:O] I''d rather Norwich were signing some million pound rated players in the window rather than eff-arsing around with loans, but I also realise that Norwich don''t have the money for such players, so instead of ranting and sulking and accusing my fellow fans of ''board sympathising'', I choose to get behind the players that Norwich can afford every Saturday in hope that they''ll play some good football and get us out of the mess we''re currently in. Must be hard for someone like you to understand, living as you do up your own backside. [;)][/quote]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.

Of course I support the team, and yes go to the games, but does that mean I have to be happy with the situation?

Are you happy with things then honky?  Think this is all good and we have the squad we deserve?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Are you Smudger in disguise or just another cretin? "You people" - what entitles you to have a hissy fit like that?

Are we happy with what, exactly? Did we choose the players in this transfer window (or any other, come to that)?

If you don''t like it, don''t bother ''supporting'' the team, for want of a better phrase. You won''t be missed, either on here or at the ground (presuming you come to the matches, that is).

[/quote][/quote]

"honky"? What''s all that about? Surely that''s a racist term for a white?

[/quote]

It certainly is a racist term.  I was once called that at work in London, I just laughed so he spat in my face, such a nice man [:S]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Can''t I just make her sniffle a bit?  Giving Tongue

I''ve already said i''d stomp my feet and scream til i''m sick, blimey what next blood? hehehe

[/quote]

I think we should all gather infront of the board room before the game and stomp our feet and scream ''til we''re sick. Might make the board resign. [:P]
[/quote]

Sorry but RT does have a valid point here IMHO. Nobody is saying they do not support the boys or that on saturday they will be doing anything other that support Gunny and the lads as we have all done for the last few matches. However I think that the fans have a right to question the fact that at a time when wwe are genuinely at risk of dropping into the 3rd tier for the first time in 40 something years we have spent no money whatsoever trying to maintain our status. The fact we are reduced to being grateful for staying in the championship is depressing and whats even more depressing is looking at where this all leaves us in the summer even if we do stay up - with no money and about 7 senior players!

I am right behind the management team and the players but thats as far as my support goes these days.

God yeah thats why I used it to be racist..obviously rather than a general far out term of derision.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.Of course I support the team, and yes go to the games, but does that mean I have to be happy with the situation?Are you happy with things then honky?  Think this is all good and we have the squad we deserve?[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Are you Smudger in disguise or just another cretin? "You people" - what entitles you to have a hissy fit like that?

Are we happy with what, exactly? Did we choose the players in this transfer window (or any other, come to that)?

If you don''t like it, don''t bother ''supporting'' the team, for want of a better phrase. You won''t be missed, either on here or at the ground (presuming you come to the matches, that is).

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

It certainly is a racist term.  I was once called that at work in London, I just laughed so he spat in my face, such a nice man [:S]

[/quote]

I think the problem is that you''re speaking out against a policy that the club needs to employ due to a lack of funds for permanent transfers. Unless you''re aware of some hidden cash that the club is deliberately hiding from the manager, I don''t see how you can think that they have any other choice. You needn''t be happy with it, but you should at least appreciate that it''s the case and get down to supporting the players on the pitch. You appear to have no faith in them whatsover. Very sad.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.

Of course I support the team, and yes go to the games, but does that mean I have to be happy with the situation?

Are you happy with things then honky?  Think this is all good and we have the squad we deserve?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would have suggested that you report it to the police but they would probably have arrested you.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Sorry but RT does have a valid point here IMHO. Nobody is saying they do not support the boys or that on saturday they will be doing anything other that support Gunny and the lads as we have all done for the last few matches. However I think that the fans have a right to question the fact that at a time when wwe are genuinely at risk of dropping into the 3rd tier for the first time in 40 something years we have spent no money whatsoever trying to maintain our status. The fact we are reduced to being grateful for staying in the championship is depressing and whats even more depressing is looking at where this all leaves us in the summer even if we do stay up - with no money and about 7 senior players!

I am right behind the management team and the players but thats as far as my support goes these days.

[/quote]If said fans think that the club is skint anyway, surely they''ve no need to question why not a lot of money is being spent. Sure they have the right to question why, but the answer isn''t going to change.

Unknown quantities?

I am quite pleased, mostly with Gow who I last saw play on 21/12/2008 in which he played for 45 minutes, looked like the best player on his team and scored.

btw this was during a match between blackpool and swansea that someone else convinced me to go to for their birthday,

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]God yeah thats why I used it to be racist..obviously rather than a general far out term of derision.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

So, does that give anyone the right to use the "N" word? No, thought not. Honky has only one meaning..... can you explain yourself or are you just an idiot?

Why is it sad?  I have very little faith left, ut I had more with the squad looking like it was starting to at least settle.  Now we have taken some of the group away and thrown a few more unknown quantities into the mix - which I don think is wise.  We are on the brink of relegation yet have not deemed it serious enough to invest some cash in a couple of players who could genuinely improve the group on a permanent basis.As for the hidden cash - £20 million in transfer fees with less than half that coming in back as on pitch investment in the past three/four years.  25000 people a week, and we cant compete in the transfers market with the Burnleys who get half the fans, have not sold half as many players and did not get two years of parachute payments when we spent less on going up that virtually any other club ever apart from Watford. But again, you are right I should just accept it and clap. 

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I think the problem is that you''re speaking out against a policy that the club needs to employ due to a lack of funds for permanent transfers. Unless you''re aware of some hidden cash that the club is deliberately hiding from the manager, I don''t see how you can think that they have any other choice. You needn''t be happy with it, but you should at least appreciate that it''s the case and get down to supporting the players on the pitch. You appear to have no faith in them whatsover. Very sad.[/quote]

[:|][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.Of course I support the team, and yes go to the games, but does that mean I have to be happy with the situation?Are you happy with things then honky?  Think this is all good and we have the squad we deserve?[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would have suggested that you report it to the police but they would probably have arrested you.

[/quote]

Look people and PT lets get some perspective here,

Since Rodent left Gunny has only had 12 or so days. I know that we have got in ANOTHER 4 loan players but to be honest the way life is at the moment who in there right mind is going to invest in anything let alone our beloved football club

I admit it shows lack of ambition for Norwich City but we are not in as much trouble as much as , Charlton, Southampton, Watford,

We still have a great club, great facilities and the best fan base in the championship.

So if you look around the transfers today and over the last month, we have benn one of the busiest including today. If Rodent was here do you really think that we would of got anyone (another Sibierski perhaps)

So I think if we remain positive and passionate about Norwich City, and stupid people on these forums keep moaning about the board and management because its only downheartening.

These are the board, Management and players that we got till end of the season so can everybody give it a rest.

Its V Boring u know (broken record and all that)

Dan NCFC

[quote user="renegade tootsie"] We are on the brink of relegation yet have not deemed it serious enough to invest some cash in a couple of players who could genuinely improve the group on a permanent basis.[/quote]The money isn''t there. [|-)]

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I''ve already said i''d stomp my feet and scream til i''m sick, blimey what next blood? hehehe

[/quote]

I think we should all gather infront of the board room before the game and stomp our feet and scream ''til we''re sick. Might make the board resign. [:P]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Let''s face it none of us has the answers, we don''t know how much we had to spend or how much was spent.  I dislike the board as much as anyone can, I don''t want them here, but at the moment they are all we have keeping us afloat.

No one said valid points weren''t raised, but I believe if you make big bold statements about how things are and you want change you need to be able to offer viable alternatives.

Have a look at the transfers today, an awful lot of the transfers were loans, so it''s not just our club.

We are going through a recession and things will get a lot worse before getting better.

We all wish we didn''t have so many loans, but I also wish I could win the lottery and move somewhere hot, flying in each time we play at home to take my seat in the LB.

We as fan''s are caught between a rock and a hard place.  It''s tragic that the club finds iteslf in the state it''s in, breaks my heart.

As I said weeks ago I feel quite helpless.  But what I can do is support the players on the pitch whether they are loans or permanents.

Listen you idiot.  This is a forum - I cant SEE WHAT COLOUR ANYONE IS.  So how could it be used in a racist manner?  FFS - I used it in a lighthearted way.

I apologise it has upset you.  But dont you f*cking dare accuse me of being a racist.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]God yeah thats why I used it to be racist..obviously rather than a general far out term of derision.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.Of course I support the team, and yes go to the games, but does that mean I have to be happy with the situation?Are you happy with things then honky?  Think this is all good and we have the squad we deserve?[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

So, does that give anyone the right to use the "N" word? No, thought not. Honky has only one meaning..... can you explain yourself or are you just an idiot?

[/quote]

More boring than what - endless threads about formations?  Its a FORUM.[quote user="Dan NCFC"]

Look people and PT lets get some perspective here,

Since Rodent left Gunny has only had 12 or so days. I know that we have got in ANOTHER 4 loan players but to be honest the way life is at the moment who in there right mind is going to invest in anything let alone our beloved football club

I admit it shows lack of ambition for Norwich City but we are not in as much trouble as much as , Charlton, Southampton, Watford,

We still have a great club, great facilities and the best fan base in the championship.

So if you look around the transfers today and over the last month, we have benn one of the busiest including today. If Rodent was here do you really think that we would of got anyone (another Sibierski perhaps)

So I think if we remain positive and passionate about Norwich City, and stupid people on these forums keep moaning about the board and management because its only downheartening.

These are the board, Management and players that we got till end of the season so can everybody give it a rest.

Its V Boring u know (broken record and all that)

Dan NCFC

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]What like our earlier signing should have performed?

I cannot believe the lind faith you are putting in a load of totally unknown quantities.  If anyone is using their brain anymore surely they realise that loans are loans for one reason - THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN THEIR OWN TEAM.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I  could  not  disagre  more. Killen  and  Gow  should  both  perform  well  at  this  level  and  unlike  Lita  and  Evens  they  are  here  on  loan  with  a  view  to  staying  if  all  goes  well. yes  Ched  and  Lita  were  great  but  we  were  just  a  marriage  of  convenience  to  help  their  careers  they  were  never  going  to  stay.Unless  you  have  several  million  to  spend  and  only  a couple  of  championship  clubs  do  then  this  is  the  way  you  start  to  put  a  squad  together. i  was  also  encouraged  by  us  ytaking  a  punt  on  MacDonald  he  may  or  may  not  come  off  but  if  he  does  he  could  be  a  great  signing  and  it  is  the  type  of  thing  we  should  have  been  doing  for  years  as  our  youth  strategy  by  and  large  has  not  worked  for  the  past  10  years[/quote][/quote]

I agree that I would much rather we were making permanent signings but look at the rest of the division. Hardly any championship club as made a permanent signing during January. As for the players we have brought in? Well Gow has shown himself capable of doing a job in this division and Wolves obviously thought he could do a job at this level. Killen had a terrific record at Hibs and is probably the first proper "No.9" we have had since Iwan. Leijer is very highly rated and we are hardly losing out on taking a punt on Macdonald. It could be argued that Lita is a player unwanted by his own team and so his Evans. So would Purse have been! At our level a high percentage of our signings would fall into this category!

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]More boring than what - endless threads about formations?  Its a FORUM.[/quote]It''s a boring forum. [:P] "NO ONE IS MAKING YOU POST HERE!!"

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let''s face it none of us has the answers, we don''t know how much we had to spend or how much was spent.  I dislike the board as much as anyone can, I don''t want them here, but at the moment they are all we have keeping us afloat.

No one said valid points weren''t raised, but I believe if you make big bold statements about how things are and you want change you need to be able to offer viable alternatives.

Have a look at the transfers today, an awful lot of the transfers were loans, so it''s not just our club.

We are going through a recession and things will get a lot worse before getting better.

We all wish we didn''t have so many loans, but I also wish I could win the lottery and move somewhere hot, flying in each time we play at home to take my seat in the LB.

We as fan''s are caught between a rock and a hard place.  It''s tragic that the club finds iteslf in the state it''s in, breaks my heart.

As I said weeks ago I feel quite helpless.  But what I can do is support the players on the pitch whether they are loans or permanents.

[/quote]

Helpless is a good way of putting it and I agree there is not much we can do now. At the end of the day we had our chance, we did not even try and take it for reasons best known only to a few people and i for one will find it hard to look beyond that whenever claims of recession or poverty are put forward from now on. As I have said above though I will always back the players and Gunny.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Listen you idiot.  This is a forum - I cant SEE WHAT COLOUR ANYONE IS.  So how could it be used in a racist manner?  FFS - I used it in a lighthearted way.

I apologise it has upset you.  But dont you f*cking dare accuse me of being a racist.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]God yeah thats why I used it to be racist..obviously rather than a general far out term of derision.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Pull your neck in loudmouth. I was merely pointing out that the term "honky" has not been used since the days of "Love thy Neighbour" and just wondered why you would use that as a derogatory term for someone when there are soo many more in use on this Forum - idiot, moron, etc. etc. It''s just such a strange term to use..... hence my positioning that you were not in fact racist, just a but simple.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]AAARGGGHHHH !

I cant take this anymore.  This is SO BLOODY SCARY ITS UNTRUE.

Have you people learnt nothing in the past two years?

We got in a load of loans at short notice before remember.

And what happened?  We did not look like a team, we struggled to gel and the loans looked quite uncommitted.

So here we are again, in a WORSE situation than the start of the season, several players kicked out of the group that HAD gelled, and a lot of totally unknown quantities coming in.

On top of that we have a rookie manager, a failed manager as his "mentor" and a first team coach who has not been inside English football for ten years.  And no assistant manager so far either.

But despite the groundhog day moment of late, desperate loans, we still get the happy clappys saying how good they will play and how the will fit in blah blah lah lah lah.  It was all Roeder, and normally having half a team of loans is sound footballing practise, thats why everyone does it blah blah...except they dont.

Worst case scenario - we go down.  We will not be able to field a team in league one because we dont have enough players, some will be bought and any out of contract will go.  And we will still have no money...apparently.

So it looks like this is what we can expect from now on -, half a squad of loans and desperate scraps around the bottom of the table. 

Happy with that?

[/quote]

Call me ''happy clappy'' or whatever. What in heavens name does your moaning and dooming serve now when the club is fighting for its survival?????????? If they manage to stay up will you be even more depressed? Anyhow, given that we don''t know what division we will be in next yr and the ongoing financial strife, I think it''s fair to say that a loan suits all parties concerned. City!! Clap Clap Clap! Big Smile [:D]

Ps. we have an assistant manager. Boooooooooo!

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]More boring than what - endless threads about formations?  Its a FORUM.[/quote]Just ''cos you don''t understand the threads about formations [:P]

What do you thing you''re doing? You''re being negative you must be a binner and not go to games. If you were a TRUE fan you would be a happy clappy guy and happy with what we''ve got cause we have to wait until a certain amount of games before we can say they''re shit, then it becomes acceptable.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote][/quote]

You are wasting your time mate, they are happy being conned again, money going out of NCFC and cheap options coming in, we could never have dreamed of signing Evans or Lita, they are way out of our league apparently. Like you I will be supporting the team, and hoping they can pull it together at short notice. And if we do survive by the skin if our teeth I am really looking forward to Saint Delia of Stowmarket coming onto the pitch at the last home game, waving her big scarf about and soaking up all the glory, whilst the really intelligent fans give a lusty rendition of "Delia''s Barmy Army". The emphasis of course being on the Barmy.

I know what you are getting at renegade, although as your strap line suggests you do tend to put your point across quite aggressively at times!

When reading through the transfer comments today I felt almost guilty when I started to get excited about our new signings. Whatever your opponents on this thread say I do feel we have sold ourselves short again in this window. We needed at least one acknowledged quality signing either as a striker or centre half. I feel the board could have made the effort but why break a habit of a lifetime.

Oh btw you can call me honky whenever you like mate.

I do get fed up with the sanctimonius racist police that pop up on here from time to time.