Sign in to follow this  
renegade tootsie

AN OUTBURST

AAARGGGHHHH !

I cant take this anymore.  This is SO BLOODY SCARY ITS UNTRUE.

Have you people learnt nothing in the past two years?

We got in a load of loans at short notice before remember.

And what happened?  We did not look like a team, we struggled to gel and the loans looked quite uncommitted.

So here we are again, in a WORSE situation than the start of the

season, several players kicked out of the group that HAD gelled, and a lot of totally unknown

quantities coming in.

On top of that we have a rookie manager, a failed manager as his "mentor" and a first

team coach who has not been inside English football for ten years.  And no assistant manager so far either.

But despite the groundhog day moment of late, desperate loans, we

still get the happy clappys saying how good they will play and how the

will fit in blah blah lah lah lah.  It was all Roeder, and normally having half a team of loans is sound footballing practise, thats why everyone does it blah blah...except they dont.Worst case scenario - we go down.  We will not be able to field a team in league one because we dont have enough players, some will be bought and any out of contract will go.  And we will still have no money...apparently. So it looks like this is what we can expect from now on -, half a squad of loans and desperate scraps around the bottom of the table. 

Happy with that?

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]AAARGGGHHHH !

I cant take this anymore.  This is SO BLOODY SCARY ITS UNTRUE.

Have you people learnt nothing in the past two years?

We got in a load of loans at short notice before remember.

And what happened?  We did not look like a team, we struggled to gel and the loans looked quite uncommitted.

So here we are again, in a WORSE situation than the start of the season, several players kicked out of the group that HAD gelled, and a lot of totally unknown quantities coming in.

On top of that we have a rookie manager, a failed manager as his "mentor" and a first team coach who has not been inside English football for ten years.  And no assistant manager so far either.

But despite the groundhog day moment of late, desperate loans, we still get the happy clappys saying how good they will play and how the will fit in blah blah lah lah lah.  It was all Roeder, and normally having half a team of loans is sound footballing practise, thats why everyone does it blah blah...except they dont.

Worst case scenario - we go down.  We will not be able to field a team in league one because we dont have enough players, some will be bought and any out of contract will go.  And we will still have no money...apparently.

So it looks like this is what we can expect from now on -, half a squad of loans and desperate scraps around the bottom of the table. 

Happy with that?

[/quote]

Are you Smudger in disguise or just another cretin? "You people" - what entitles you to have a hissy fit like that?

Are we happy with what, exactly? Did we choose the players in this transfer window (or any other, come to that)?

If you don''t like it, don''t bother ''supporting'' the team, for want of a better phrase. You won''t be missed, either on here or at the ground (presuming you come to the matches, that is).

I suppose it''s a case that there has been so little good news out of Carrow Road for a few seasons, making a few signings on TDD is made to look quite exciting.

We''ve all said we want a central defender and two strikers and we''ve got them. The reaction to this is probably proportionate to the level of malaise around the club at the moment.

I can see your point although fingers crossed the new team gel quickly, we stay up and beat the **** in a month''s time. I think that''s Gunn''s task anyway and everyone knows it.

I honestly don''t think we had much choice, this transfer window period is ridiculous and only artificially inflates prices, how many big signings have been made by the prem teams teams this time around?? I think loans with the offer of a contract in the summer if they perform seems to be the best option. I think Gunny has signed players to fill the gaps that most people had hightlighted i.e. up front and CB. I say get behind Gunny and the team and support them all the way to the end of the season! I am certainly more confident that we are staying up than I was a couple of weeks ago.

Well I''m going to be there booing my heart out on Saturday. Oh, and then I''m going to start supporting Man U......and I''m taking my ball home too.

sure - we''ve gambled,,,and i''m sure the crowd will get behind the boys saturday - they will need to cos brizzle city are in a rich vein of form at the mo...then its away to top 6 chasing preston etc...a good stout hearted display against wolves will do for me, even if we lose...but lets be clear - we need a result on saturday,,,and i can''t wait to cheer the boys onto victory...and cast an eye over our new recruits...glad to be back in the barclay as well - after being in the graveyard jarrold for the soton match...

I  could  not  disagre  more. Killen  and  Gow  should  both  perform  well  at  this  level  and  unlike  Lita  and  Evens  they  are  here  on  loan  with  a  view  to  staying  if  all  goes  well. yes  Ched  and  Lita  were  great  but  we  were  just  a  marriage  of  convenience  to  help  their  careers  they  were  never  going  to  stay.Unless  you  have  several  million  to  spend  and  only  a couple  of  championship  clubs  do  then  this  is  the  way  you  start  to  put  a  squad  together. i  was  also  encouraged  by  us  ytaking  a  punt  on  MacDonald  he  may  or  may  not  come  off  but  if  he  does  he  could  be  a  great  signing  and  it  is  the  type  of  thing  we  should  have  been  doing  for  years  as  our  youth  strategy  by  and  large  has  not  worked  for  the  past  10  years

[quote user="Beauseant"]Well I''m going to be there booing my heart out on Saturday. Oh, and then I''m going to start supporting Man U......and I''m taking my ball home too.[/quote]

Don''t forget your bat as well, so much more fun with a bat and ball [;)][:P]

What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.Of course I support the team, and yes go to the games, but does that mean I have to be happy with the situation?Are you happy with things then honky?  Think this is all good and we have the squad we deserve?[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Are you Smudger in disguise or just another cretin? "You people" - what entitles you to have a hissy fit like that?

Are we happy with what, exactly? Did we choose the players in this transfer window (or any other, come to that)?

If you don''t like it, don''t bother ''supporting'' the team, for want of a better phrase. You won''t be missed, either on here or at the ground (presuming you come to the matches, that is).

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Well I''m going to be there booing my heart out on Saturday. Oh, and then I''m going to start supporting Man U......and I''m taking my ball home too.[/quote]

Personally i''m going to stamp my feet and scream until i''m sick [+o(]

What like our earlier signing should have performed?I cannot believe the lind faith you are putting in a load of totally unknown quantities.  If anyone is using their brain anymore surely they realise that loans are loans for one reason - THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN THEIR OWN TEAM.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I  could  not  disagre  more. Killen  and  Gow  should  both  perform  well  at  this  level  and  unlike  Lita  and  Evens  they  are  here  on  loan  with  a  view  to  staying  if  all  goes  well. yes  Ched  and  Lita  were  great  but  we  were  just  a  marriage  of  convenience  to  help  their  careers  they  were  never  going  to  stay.Unless  you  have  several  million  to  spend  and  only  a couple  of  championship  clubs  do  then  this  is  the  way  you  start  to  put  a  squad  together. i  was  also  encouraged  by  us  ytaking  a  punt  on  MacDonald  he  may  or  may  not  come  off  but  if  he  does  he  could  be  a  great  signing  and  it  is  the  type  of  thing  we  should  have  been  doing  for  years  as  our  youth  strategy  by  and  large  has  not  worked  for  the  past  10  years[/quote]

I agree, this is very short sighted. The only signing I am pleased about is MacDonald. He is one for the future (our future) the rest are using the time to impress their managers in the hope they can get back into the side on their return. They don''t want to play for Norwich and won''t be here next season - When we will be in Div 1

Why dont you tell us why you disagree, it is a forum after all.

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]Disagree fundamentally with this pessimistic post in its entirety; except for one thing. Today is indeed Groundhog day in the USA and Canada[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]What like our earlier signing should have performed?

I cannot believe the lind faith you are putting in a load of totally unknown quantities.  If anyone is using their brain anymore surely they realise that loans are loans for one reason - THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN THEIR OWN TEAM.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I  could  not  disagre  more. Killen  and  Gow  should  both  perform  well  at  this  level  and  unlike  Lita  and  Evens  they  are  here  on  loan  with  a  view  to  staying  if  all  goes  well. yes  Ched  and  Lita  were  great  but  we  were  just  a  marriage  of  convenience  to  help  their  careers  they  were  never  going  to  stay.Unless  you  have  several  million  to  spend  and  only  a couple  of  championship  clubs  do  then  this  is  the  way  you  start  to  put  a  squad  together. i  was  also  encouraged  by  us  ytaking  a  punt  on  MacDonald  he  may  or  may  not  come  off  but  if  he  does  he  could  be  a  great  signing  and  it  is  the  type  of  thing  we  should  have  been  doing  for  years  as  our  youth  strategy  by  and  large  has  not  worked  for  the  past  10  years[/quote][/quote]

So you are in charge, what would you do?

Who would you sign?  And with what money?

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Why dont you tell us why you disagree, it is a forum after all.[/quote]Or he could try and reason with the nearest chair. He''d stand better luck of getting his point across.

Why dont you actaully tell me why you are pleased with a continuing loan policy and which players will drag us out of relegation?[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Do you think we could loan certain poster to other forums? I think renegade tootsie would fit in well on a Wolves one.[/quote]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Such a meany [:P][:D]

[/quote]

If you''re not doing it too then you''re not a real supporter. FACT!
[/quote]

Can''t I just make her sniffle a bit?  Giving Tongue

I''ve already said i''d stomp my feet and scream til i''m sick, blimey what next blood? hehehe

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Why dont you actaully tell me why you are pleased with a continuing loan policy and which players will drag us out of relegation?[/quote]Who said I was pleased? [:O] I''d rather Norwich were signing some million pound rated players in the window rather than eff-arsing around with loans, but I also realise that Norwich don''t have the money for such players, so instead of ranting and sulking and accusing my fellow fans of ''board sympathising'', I choose to get behind the players that Norwich can afford every Saturday in hope that they''ll play some good football and get us out of the mess we''re currently in. Must be hard for someone like you to understand, living as you do up your own backside. [;)]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Why dont you actaully tell me why you are pleased with a continuing loan policy and which players will drag us out of relegation?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Do you think we could loan certain poster to other forums? I think renegade tootsie would fit in well on a Wolves one.
[/quote][/quote]

Tell me one person who is happy with continual loans, as i''ve not seen one.

We have no choice as fans but to support the lads on the pitch, they are all we have, there are no millions and there is no white knight on a charger coming to buy the club, it''s a fact that we all have to get used to.

You need to direct your anger to the boardroom, not at your fellow fans IMO. [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Can''t I just make her sniffle a bit?  Giving Tongue

I''ve already said i''d stomp my feet and scream til i''m sick, blimey what next blood? hehehe

[/quote]I think we should all gather infront of the board room before the game and stomp our feet and scream ''til we''re sick. Might make the board resign. [:P]

The kid we got - fair enough worth a punt.Jay De Merit - available for around £300k - permanent centre back coverLupoli - kept and played instead of Cureton

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]What like our earlier signing should have performed?I cannot believe the lind faith you are putting in a load of totally unknown quantities.  If anyone is using their brain anymore surely they realise that loans are loans for one reason - THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN THEIR OWN TEAM.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I  could  not  disagre  more. Killen  and  Gow  should  both  perform  well  at  this  level  and  unlike  Lita  and  Evens  they  are  here  on  loan  with  a  view  to  staying  if  all  goes  well. yes  Ched  and  Lita  were  great  but  we  were  just  a  marriage  of  convenience  to  help  their  careers  they  were  never  going  to  stay.Unless  you  have  several  million  to  spend  and  only  a couple  of  championship  clubs  do  then  this  is  the  way  you  start  to  put  a  squad  together. i  was  also  encouraged  by  us  ytaking  a  punt  on  MacDonald  he  may  or  may  not  come  off  but  if  he  does  he  could  be  a  great  signing  and  it  is  the  type  of  thing  we  should  have  been  doing  for  years  as  our  youth  strategy  by  and  large  has  not  worked  for  the  past  10  years[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"] The kid we got - fair enough worth a punt.  I don''t think he can be judged either way until he''s had a game or 3.  Lower league players do work out, Michael Kightly, Andy Keogh just two examples I can think of.

Jay De Merit - available for around £300k - permanent centre back cover  Good suggestion, but did we have £300k to spare when other areas also needed strengthening.  Charlton put a bid in but I don''t know if it was accepted or not.

Lupoli - kept and played instead of Cureton  But he was a loan, but I agree he should have stayed and played ahead of JC & IMHO didn''t get a fair crack of the whip at CR.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]What like our earlier signing should have performed?

I cannot believe the lind faith you are putting in a load of totally unknown quantities.  If anyone is using their brain anymore surely they realise that loans are loans for one reason - THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN THEIR OWN TEAM.

[/quote][/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]What "entitle" me - the fact this is  FORUM and I can sya whatever the hell I like as long as its about NCFC - ok.

Of course I support the team, and yes go to the games, but does that mean I have to be happy with the situation?

Are you happy with things then honky?  Think this is all good and we have the squad we deserve?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote][/quote]

"honky"? What''s all that about? Surely that''s a racist term for a white?