Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Who will get promoted next year?

Our local bookies has Ipswich as second favourites, I mis read it and assumed it was for the drop!

I feel sunderland will have a massive chance now they have a stable team. If they buy a decent goalscorer (david connoley has been touted) i wouldn''t be surprised to see them win it. Its going to be very tight but I can see it being between the teams who went down last year. Derby and forest are also good outside bets

You might be right Paradox - those three should be strong. I also have a strange feeling that Forest will do pretty well. Don''t know why, but I just do!

I think connolly has just joined Fester.

Derby could be live outsiders but I think that Reading, Wolves and Tahn (hang my head in shame for the last two) are likely to be the teams to beat. Sunderland seem to be hampered by finances as much as Leeds, W Ham, Leicester etc. However I think it is a really open league again and anyone who finished in from 3rd to 16th last season - palace excluded obviously - could win the title.

I shan''t be watching too closely tho - COZ WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!

OTBC

Cardiff are going to be my favourites for a surprise. With Earnshaw, Gabaddon and a fit Kavanagh, they could stand a good chance of promotion. Would also like to see Wigan do well. Think Leeds will be lost in the ether a la Wimbledon.

Forest
Leeds
Rotherham (through play-offs. Well, nobody else was being particularly adventurous)

I think just about most of the teams in the league have got a good chance of getting promoted, maybe even teams like Stoke and Gillingham through the playoffs. It''s looking like a really tough league and it''s getting harder and harder every year to get out of. Lets hope we don''t have to try and escape it next season!

Sunderland
Wolves
Leicester

More importantly, which 3 for the drop

Man City
Charlton
Palace