Sign in to follow this  
Canarydan82

WE STILL HAVE CROFT BY THE WAY

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]But he may go for free at the end of the season ...[/quote]At least we''ve got a chance of persuading him to sign a new contract. IMO it''s worth holding on to him until the summer - even if he walks out for nothing, he could be vital to our chances of staying up in the meantime.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]But he may go for free at the end of the season ...[/quote]

might be worth it if it helps keep us up.

what would you rather have 400k and league one football or

championship football next season?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]But he may go for free at the end of the season ...[/quote]

I think it shows both his and the clubs intent that he hasn''t gone during the transfer window.

If we get relegated or there''s no improvement then he prob will be gone in the summer but I''ll take what I can get!!!

[quote user="LeedsYellow"]

I think it shows both his and the clubs intent that he hasn''t gone during the transfer window.

If we get relegated or there''s no improvement then he prob will be gone in the summer but I''ll take what I can get!!!

[/quote]Totally agree with this, if we stay up i''m sure he will sign. We need him right now, and I''m glad he has stayed loyal to us!

his only worth to us will be if he can double his current goals/assists record between now and the end of the season...for sure,,,a back to form hucks and curo created and scored the goals in the key games that helped save us from the drop...i hope hucks is intensively schooling crofty down a colney  these days...

Can''t cross or no1 to cross to? If I had Cureton and Russell in the middle I don''t think i''d bother crossing either.

Who put the ball on Grounds head on Friday night????

[quote user="Iwan_09"]

Can''t cross or no1 to cross to? If I had Cureton and Russell in the middle I don''t think i''d bother crossing either.

Who put the ball on Grounds head on Friday night????

[/quote]LOL - good point!

We need to get him to sign with a clause that if we do go down he can leave, at least that way we get something out of it. But he will be here next season as we will not go down.