Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Lansbury, wtf!?

Arsenal have sent promising midfielder Henri Lansbury on loan to

Norwich City although all eyes were on Andrei Arshavin''s on-off move

from Zenit St Petersburg.http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~1542409,00.html

i thought this thread was about angela lansbury , and you couldn`t believe how murder she wrote could be on every afternoon without apparantly repeating itself, how many episodes of that did they make for god sake ?  [:@]

How is it she was always typing away but never seemed to need new ink?!!! And - did anyone think that if she stopped writing murder mysteries people may stop dying - especially the ones where they "copycat" her stories? Add to that the blatant flaunting of confidential information etc . . . . .

Personally I was always a bit suspicious of her... she always seemed to have some connection to the murder victim, be it a friend of a friend or simply knowing the detective investigating... and she always managed to poke her nose in and finger the ''killer''... I suspect she was something of a psychopathic serial killer who was using her connections to get innocent people blamed for her crimes, which she then wrote novels about, practically admitting her guilt on paper! How did no one spot this... the woman is a menace!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Personally I was always a bit suspicious of her... she always seemed to have some connection to the murder victim, be it a friend of a friend or simply knowing the detective investigating... and she always managed to poke her nose in and finger the ''killer''... I suspect she was something of a psychopathic serial killer who was using her connections to get innocent people blamed for her crimes, which she then wrote novels about, practically admitting her guilt on paper! How did no one spot this... the woman is a menace!
[/quote]

Apparently she was the prototype for Dexter.....

I want to see a crossover program where Fletcher(Murder she wrote), Columbo, Quincy and Dr Sloan (Diagnosis Murder) all end up on the same case, see who solves it first.I see it as a race between Sloan and Columbo to, respectively, work out that Fletcher did it or get her to confess by mooching around looking useless and talking about Mrs Columbo. Fletcher would have fingered Quincy as the killer by half time of course.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Personally I was always a bit suspicious of her... she always seemed to have some connection to the murder victim, be it a friend of a friend or simply knowing the detective investigating... and she always managed to poke her nose in and finger the ''killer''... I suspect she was something of a psychopathic serial killer who was using her connections to get innocent people blamed for her crimes, which she then wrote novels about, practically admitting her guilt on paper! How did no one spot this... the woman is a menace![/quote]LOL - Nice one![:D][:D][:D]

on the subject of crossovers

what about jack bauer, riggs and murtagh, john mclaine and axel foley team up?? no criminal or terrorist would stand a chance!

or Van Helsing, Buffy and Blade team up!!

just though of another one

Sandra Bullock (from the film the NET), Chloe (from 24) and Web Team Pete (from the pinkun)........ no website would be safe!!