Sign in to follow this  
Canarydan82

Must apologise for this !

Just to let everybody know that on friday our squad was:

GK   Marshall   

DEF:   Semmy - perm

Doc - perm (boooo)

Grounds ( loan)                               Carney (loan)

Bertrand (loan)                                Killen (loan)

Clingan - perm                                   Gow (loan)

Croft - Perm (just)                               Leijter (loan)

Fozzy - Perm (why)

Hoolahan - perm

Russell - Perm

Cureton - Perm

So my point is that with 4 new loan signings captured today, Gunny is only allowed to name five loan players in a squad of 16 so who will miss out time and time again????????????????

Discuss??????????

I stand corrected Sir!!!!!!![quote user="Dan NCFC"]

GK   Marshall   

Doc - perm (boooo)

Fozzy - Perm (why)

Hoolahan - perm

Russell - Perm

Cureton - Perm

So my point is that with 4 new loan signings captured today, Gunny is only allowed to name five loan players in a squad of 16 so who will miss out time and time again????????????????

Discuss??????????

[/quote]

None of these need miss out as Killen and Gow will count as international loans, which don''t count within the five permitted under current league rules.

Doc (booo). If you have been at carrow road you would surely know he has been our best player this season. He''s improved so much from the last couple of seasons and if it wasnt for him we would be in a worse of position. Pull your head out of your arse!

[quote user="Dan NCFC"]

GK   Marshall   

Doc - perm (boooo)

Fozzy - Perm (why)

Hoolahan - perm

Russell - Perm

Cureton - Perm

Discuss??????????

[/quote]

as a matter of fact i have been to every home game for the last 10 years and for the 4 seasons every away game as well sir

So if you think I should go down to Carrow Road and watch that liability then you are one who needs to pull your head out of your arse pal.

Yeah I agree he has imroved but he has gone from s**t to f***ing awful (fact)

He might have a good game now and again but be serious, the man is a liability he is all arms and legs and conceeds the most fouls and free kicks than any of our other players, so dont know what games you been watching but you should get yourself down to specsavers.

I think OAPs get a discount

your oviously only allowed out at weekends if you truly believe the sh#t you''ve just wrote!

[quote user="Dan NCFC"]

as a matter of fact i have been to every home game for the last 10 years and for the 4 seasons every away game as well sir

So if you think I should go down to Carrow Road and watch that liability then you are one who needs to pull your head out of your arse pal.

He might have a good game now and again but be serious, the man is a liability he is all arms and legs and conceeds the most fouls and free kicks than any of our other players, so dont know what games you been watching but you should get yourself down to specsavers.

[/quote]

Hmmmm!

Whilst the Doc isn''t the greatest player in the world he is a decent, honest, championship level centre back. Without him we would be in fearful trouble.

If you think he has been f''ing awful this year then you clearly don''t actually watch the game too well! He has been by some mrgin the best centre half for us this year inc Stefanovic & Kennedy!

[quote user="Dan NCFC"]

[/quote]

Dan, you are a total arse if you believe what you are writing.  FACT.