Sign in to follow this  
PhysioSam

Wolves - Tuesday

Im in Notitngham and already have a covering of snow on the ground, just wondering if you guys reckon the game will be on ?? Hope wolves call it off early so there lots of canaries not making a wasted journey

[quote user="PhysioSam"]Im in Notitngham and already have a covering of snow on the ground, just wondering if you guys reckon the game will be on ?? Hope wolves call it off early so there lots of canaries not making a wasted journey[/quote]hi chris/we8

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]hi chris/we8[/quote]I''d have a word with jas if I were you CT, he''s copied your name! [8-|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]hi chris/we8[/quote]I''d have a word with jas if I were you CT, he''s copied your name! [8-|][/quote]

hehehe nice one Lappin... [;)]

I''m about 10 miles from the Wolves ground and there is about a couple of inches of snow on the ground with a load more forecast for later today. I think it maybe touch and go as to whether it goes ahead.

I no this should probably go on a new thread but dnt really no how to do that!

Plannin to go to the game 2moz from Cov and wondered if any1 no''s what the walk is like from the train station to the ground?

Thanx

Cov Canary. Do you go to many games? I''m in Leamington and a season ticket holder. Can''t go Tuesday as it''s my wedding anniversary!

[quote user="Cov Canary"]

Plannin to go to the game 2moz from Cov and wondered if any1 no''s what the walk is like from the train station to the ground?

Thanx

[/quote]

Its not far, bout 5mins walk, keep close to other city fans more so if we get anything from the game, Wolves fans are pricks most of them

Arsenal''s FA Cup replay against Cardiff at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday has been postponed due to adverse weather conditions.

As of 1pm, a further two tuesday fixtures have officially been postponed due to the weather;QPR versus Swansea and Crystal Palace versus Birmingham City

The players are travelling, and going with them is Korey Smith.

[quote user="shortfatb"]Cov Canary. Do you go to many games? I''m in Leamington and a season ticket holder. Can''t go Tuesday as it''s my wedding anniversary!
[/quote]

No unfortunatley havnt been to many home games this season altho still hav my season ticket and most of the midlands games have annoying coincided with holidays from uni so this will hav been the first I hav been 2. Altho hav been to normal Villa and Cov games!

N thanx 4 the advice delia''s well behaved!

Hope its off tbh so that the new players get a chance to bed in and train with the rest of the team first.

It''s snowing hard here in Staffordshire now. Would be surprised if the match is on tomorrow. We have about 4 inches of snow so far.

If we do play tomorrow against one the division''s top teams and lose, regardless of how City actually perform, who reckon''s Smudger will be on here telling everyone how he told us so? [:P] Seriously, what a t*sser.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="Cov Canary"]

Thanx

[/quote]

Its not far, bout 5mins walk, keep close to other city fans more so if we get anything from the game, Wolves fans are pricks most of them

[/quote]

Really????

I thought that was Norwich fans... especially you!!!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If we do play tomorrow against one the division''s top teams and lose, regardless of how City actually perform, who reckon''s Smudger will be on here telling everyone how he told us so? [:P] Seriously, what a t*sser.
[/quote]

Certainly will be... and will be telling you what a tosser you are unitl the final day of the season... when you finally get what you have been asking for these last 4 years you prize plumb!!!!

I''d be surprised if the match is on TBH. There is about 5 inches of frozen snow here in the midlands and it seems like everyone has stayed in bed. It''s like a sunday morning out there!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="Cov Canary"]

Thanx

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really????

I thought that was Norwich fans... especially you!!!

[/quote]

Plumbing new depths here, Cludgie.......Showing yourself for what you really are.

And on a previous post of yours, what is a PLUMB?

Absolute eejit

the horse racing at wolves today has been cancelled and when they showed the track it had a fair layer of snow. I have my away season ticket but i dont know whether to go or not.