Sign in to follow this  
chichcanary

cody mcdonald

Anyone seen him play?

Or even know what sort of player he is - ie tall centre forward Chris Sutton type / nippy Earnshaw type / fat John Hartston type / undiscovered George Best type??

Just interested as to what role he may eventually fit into as our only permanent signing

have not personly but a friend of mine has as he follows a team in that league and on his teams commitee he says he is a very good player and finnisher but a bit of a hot head . Not always a bad thing a bit of spirit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="chichcanary"]

Anyone seen him play?

Or even know what sort of player he is - ie tall centre forward Chris Sutton type / nippy Earnshaw type / fat John Hartston type / undiscovered George Best type??

Just interested as to what role he may eventually fit into as our only permanent signing

[/quote]goto youtube and tyoe his name...there are some goals he has scored on there...looks very quick

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="chichcanary"]

Anyone seen him play?

[/quote]goto youtube and tyoe his name...there are some goals he has scored on there...looks very quick[/quote]Never trust YouTube, one word, Brellier.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="chichcanary"]

Anyone seen him play?

[/quote]goto youtube and tyoe his name...there are some goals he has scored on there...looks very quick[/quote]

Never trust YouTube, one word, Brellier.
[/quote]lol.

Thanks - just seen the youtube compo of all of his 19 goals

difficult to judge his pace / strength etc as the defending''s so crap in that league

What I did like was he scored mainly with his right but some good strikes with his left and a few decent headers - definitely looks like a good prospect

remember Ian Wright was playing in the Kent league for Greenwich when Palace signed him