Sign in to follow this  
Heffers Canary

Curse of the Calendar

Just went to flick over my NCFC calendar to Feb and have just realised that Lupoli was January, Koroma is February (shall see him more this month than saw him play) and next month I, and no doubt a few sad others who succumb to the joys of the calendar have the joy of looking at Elliot Omozusi''s face for 31 days. Brilliant.

Fotheringham is April...............

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]

Just went to flick over my NCFC calendar to Feb and have just realised that Lupoli was January, Koroma is February (shall see him more this month than saw him play) and next month I, and no doubt a few sad others who succumb to the joys of the calendar have the joy of looking at Elliot Omozusi''s face for 31 days. Brilliant.

[/quote]lol - austerity measures are in vogue now given the scale of the recession - i guess wiping your @rse on it fits the bill,,,oh - and is eco friendly!!!but spare the players faces...[:P]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

lol - austerity measures are in vogue now given the scale of the recession - i guess wiping your @rse on it fits the bill,,,oh - and is eco friendly!!!but spare the players faces...[:P]
[/quote]

Ha ha ha, a good way  to pass the  time  I suppose!

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

You should do what I do,Look at the back first, then put it back on the shelf, but you only have 28 days lucky old you  

I wish I could have put it back on the shelf but its a bit of a family tradition secret santa wise. I only seem to get it when my mum is my secret santa though which kinds of defeats the object of it being secret but she is as City mad as I am