Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

nice one gunny!!!

after wes hooley refused NO.1 legends handshake after being subbed last friday at donny,,,gunny said this..."Wes'' reaction wasn''t bad," said Gunn. "He was

disappointed. I know Wesley is passionate - nothing wrong with that. He

apologised twice coming off the pitch at the end. "He realised

that a simple handshake would have done it, but he realised and he

apologised when he got off the pitch at the end of the game and he

apologised in the dressing room in front of his team-mates as well."I

have not got a problem with Wes - he''s a little gem of a player and

he''ll have a big part to play in us gaining points. Me and Wesley are

fine."for me,,,both worthy and roedy were guilty of falling out with players and ''cutting off their noses to spite their face...''i''m glad to see a mood change at carra...even if it is just fergie style kidology for the press/punters[;)]...so keep it up gunny,,,more of the same please[:D]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]after wes hooley refused NO.1 legends handshake after being subbed last friday at donny,,,gunny said this...

"Wes'' reaction wasn''t bad," said Gunn.

"He was disappointed. I know Wesley is passionate - nothing wrong with that. He apologised twice coming off the pitch at the end.

"He realised that a simple handshake would have done it, but he realised and he apologised when he got off the pitch at the end of the game and he apologised in the dressing room in front of his team-mates as well.

"I have not got a problem with Wes - he''s a little gem of a player and he''ll have a big part to play in us gaining points. Me and Wesley are fine."

for me,,,both worthy and roedy were guilty of falling out with players and ''cutting off their noses to spite their face...''

i''m glad to see a mood change at carra...even if it is just fergie style kidology for the press/punters[;)]...so keep it up gunny,,,more of the same please
[:D]
[/quote]spot on...nice to see we have a GROWN UP in charge of the team

[quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"]To be fair, I''m not surprised Hool-a-hoop said sorry, there''s only gonna be one winner if it ever came to a scrap.
[/quote]

Didn''t stop him from scapping with Roeder though, did it?

OTBC