don`t give him his own thread for god sake, if you asked him what he had for tea last night he`d  turn the conversation round to anti board anti club anti happy clappy supporters and how everyone is an inferior fool compared to him   [:D]

Well it''s at least interesting, cause if you ever wondered what it is to be the most negative football supporter (i use the word "supporter" loosely) in the world, Smudgers it.

To be fair hes got some good points, and he''s been right all season.

How any REAL Norwich SUPPORTER can be happy with yesterdays business is beyond me.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

How any REAL Norwich SUPPORTER can be happy with yesterdays business is beyond me.

[/quote]

i didn`t know we were called REAL  NORWICH nowadays  how glamorous and  exciting is that ? [:O]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

i didn`t know we were called REAL  NORWICH nowadays  how glamorous and  exciting is that ? [:O]

[/quote]

lol [Y]

Like you BBG, I often wonder in what capacity Smudger ''supports'' Norwich City. [*-)] Let''s look at the facts:
  • he doesn''t go to games
  • he seems to hope that we''ll lose every week
  • he bitches and rants about whoever puts on the shirt, whether he''s seen them play or not
  • he delights in upsetting supporters who might actually want their team to win
So, with these points in mind, does Smudger ''support'' Norwich City? Not really. [+o(]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Like you BBG, I often wonder in what capacity Smudger ''supports'' Norwich City. [*-)] Let''s look at the facts:

• he bitches and rants about whoever puts on the shirt, whether he''s seen them play or not

So, with these points in mind, does Smudger ''support'' Norwich City? Not really. [+o(]
[/quote]

perhaps he`s a lord haw haw type ? working for the other side  and chipping away at our moral.. his next move will be printing thousands of anti board propganda leaflets and  dropping them over the norwich area from a light aircraft [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Like you BBG, I often wonder in what capacity Smudger ''supports'' Norwich City. [*-)] Let''s look at the facts:

[/quote]

perhaps he`s a lord haw haw type ? working for the other side  and chipping away at our moral.. his next move will be printing thousands of anti board propganda leaflets and  dropping them over the norwich area from a light aircraft [:D]

[/quote]

He could do us all a favour and drop himself out of a light aircraft over the city.

Dear sad old Cludgie has nothing better to do than wind up the posters on here.

Obviously when he`s not here , he`s managing some other ,succesful club where his talents in scouting, managing, finance, catering, attracting investment and actually investing large sums of his own money are making a difference.

Basically a care in the community case, I feel.

Keep talking, Cludgie, the white coats will be with you soon......

[quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

And what would you have been happy with?  Realistically....

While people rise to the bait he will continue to trot out his garbage. I used to bite but now I can see him for what he really is, ie an irrelevant self serving prat who cares nothing for the club or its supporters. Just ignore him, because he feeds on the oxygen of publicity.

[quote user="Beatle"]

Spot on B!!!!!

Starting to think that him and Pennywise are the same person.

[/quote]

how do you work that one out ? pennywise has never made an anti club, anti board ,or anti fellow supporter post, unless you think smudger has a split personality and i`m the doctor jeckyll  half ? that is an interesting theory  [:O]

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you honestly happy?

2 more loans from scotland another loan that will never play for  Fulham and a non league kid?

coupled with letting our most gifted player go?

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you honestly happy?

2 more loans from scotland another loan that will never play for  Fulham and a non league kid?

coupled with letting our most gifted player go?

[/quote]

Oh come off it CD, Lupoli wanted out!

No wonder he wanted out, he was sat at the side of the pitch watching Wes Hoolhan, and Jamie Cureton play infornt of him.

No wonder is confidence was low when Roeder and even Gunn played Rusty up front instead of him.

He could have been an absolute class act for us.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

No wonder he wanted out, he was sat at the side of the pitch watching Wes Hoolhan, and Jamie Cureton play infornt of him.

No wonder is confidence was low when Roeder and even Gunn played Rusty up front instead of him.

[/quote]

What? like having a strop because Clingan took a penalty instead of him?............good riddence.

But to Smudger''s credit he never changes his mind, sticks to his principles and never shys away from replying to any critisism on here .

A lot of us, me included, often go with the flow of results, if we lose several we''re upset and want action, if we win several we lay down our arms and surrender.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

What? like having a strop because Clingan took a penalty instead of him?............good riddence.

[/quote]

It wasnt just that was it, lets be fair he''s different calibre to the players on the park for us week in week out.

for 6 months he''s had to watch Hooli go round in circles with his left foot, tread on the ball, mis-place 5 yard passes, get blown over by a gust of wind and stop mid-game to clean a bit of mud off his white boots.

He should have been the first name on the team sheet!