Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

WBA- Whats there problem?

I was just browsing the 606 boards and it took me by suprise at how much "rivalry" there was between them and us. When did Albion start hating us so much. For example, according to some of the friendly posts I read, we don''t have electricity yet, girlfriends have the same surname, and tractors are the favoured mode of transport in our "swampland" that is norfolk. Someone hinted that it was Huckerby''s comments about their quality manager/stadium/area that has got the annoyed. Whats the world coming to?

I browse the 606 boards from time to time. I think one of the problems might have been a few weeks back, where a Norwich fan posted that Diouf was joining Albion, which sparked a mass debate. The Norwich fan then posted on the Norwich 606 site that WBA were all thick idiots who believed anything as he had started the rumour, and rightly so, most other Norwich fan on the 606 board gave him a dressing down. I don''t see what the rivalry is, at the moment I post on here because I want to see your views on the forthcoming season, as you will be in amongst the relegation fight along with us and a few other teams all year.

Good point. Some posters on 606 and especially rivals.net are either children or adults with minds like children. It''s all a bit pointless when you consider both WBA and us are in very similar positions.

I''m honestly think that 2 of the 3 promoted sides will stay up. It''ll be very tough but, I really believe it could happen.

tut tut, sounds like they are becoming like the binners!

They really have "been watching ipswich town"!

Many reasons for the rivalry, however most people do not seem to remember the reason why we should hate them - - Gary Megson. This guy was one of the worst players to ever don a norwich kit, then he was made manager!! Who could forget that bullet header OG against the scum. Other petty reasons to dislike the guy include his surname sounding marginally like smegson, and that he is ginger.

Megson''s Managerial record at norwich -

Norwich 21-12-1995 31-07-1996 p27 w5 d13 l9
Pretty impressive you will have to agree.

Sorry that this message has turned into a personal crusade against megson rather than explaining our rivalry with the boing boing baggies