Sign in to follow this  
Houston Canary

Re: Dont reply to smudgers below post!

yes im stating the obvious, but people dont seem to have the sense on here to realise the guy loves to stir it and craves the fact that people give him what he wants, but be my guests!!

[quote user="Irish canary"]yes im stating the obvious, but people dont seem to have the sense on here to realise the guy loves to stir it and craves the fact that people give him what he wants, but be my guests!![/quote]

I`ve got  plenty of sence and I know  exactly what Smudger is like, I  dont need you to preach to me mate.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="Irish canary"]yes im stating the obvious, but people dont seem to have the sense on here to realise the guy loves to stir it and craves the fact that people give him what he wants, but be my guests!![/quote]

I`ve got  plenty of sence and I know  exactly what Smudger is like, I  dont need you to preach to me mate.

[/quote]

Im not preaching to you mate!! If you lok you will se my post was up before yours! therefor not directed towards you, god people love to argue on here these days!

[quote user="Irish canary"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

Im not preaching to you mate!! If you lok you will se my post was up before yours! therefor not directed towards you, god people love to argue on here these days!

[/quote]

I dont

Although I''m doing it now, this will be the last time I reply, read or comment on him. He will come up with some witty remark and could not care less about me. I suggest people do the same, I doubt he is genuine and isdoing this to stir up, it works.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"] 

He seems to know everything so should be running the Country let alone this forum!

[/quote]

SMUDGER FOR PM!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!11!!1!!11