Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

How about El-Hadji Diouf as a signing?

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,861868,00.html
apparently he''s going to leave liverpool, what does every1 reckon...only an idea before i get shot down!
Phil

No I dont think he has lived up to his early promise and it would be a big gamble to find out if he can recapture his early form here.

The bloke has talent (bizzarely played out of position at Liverpool) but doesn''t currently fit in with the gaps in our team. He is a striker but quite similiar to Hux and Leon - if we are to get another striker I would want someone who can hold the ball up - that isnt his strength.

OTBC

Phil,

You want to sign a player whose major action of note is the spitting on the Celtic fan in the European meeting between Celtic and Liverpool. Highly overrated. Lazy. And probably on fat wages to boot.

Leave him alone.

We already have a player with a questionmark temperament........ obtaining Diouf would , IMO , have a potential to destroy our team spirit ....... there is NO place in our team for prima donnas !!! ......... and this geezer looks like trouble ........... just aint our style , a glory seeker who will spit his dummy out if he doesn`t get his way !!!!

I thought today that it might give him a chance to prove people wrong and if we could get him on loan,, I am not sure how old he is as i think that determines how long we could get him on loan

But just think there would be no owen,baros or cisse in front of him in the starting line up and might give him the chance to play without the pressure on him