Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Welcome Mr Butterworth

Does any other FL club have so many ex players in the management team I wonder?  I can''t think of any "all at once" examples.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Does any other FL club have so many ex players in the management team I wonder?  I can''t think of any "all at once" examples.[/quote]yep - its little ole naaarwich'' version of the magnificent 7 riding into town to sort out a desperate situaashun...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Does any other FL club have so many ex players in the management team I wonder?  I can''t think of any "all at once" examples.[/quote]yep - its little ole naaarwich'' version of the magnificent 7 riding into town to sort out a desperate situaashun...[/quote]oh - and i forgot to add - welcome home butters...bring you boots with you???we could do with a goodun on the pitch,,,even for the final 20 mins!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Does any other FL club have so many ex players in the management team I wonder?  I can''t think of any "all at once" examples.[/quote]

yep - its little ole naaarwich'' version of the magnificent 7 riding into town to sort out a desperate situaashun...
[/quote]

oh - and i forgot to add - welcome home butters...

bring you boots with you???we could do with a goodun on the pitch,,,even for the final 20 mins!!!
[/quote]

lol christ alive can you imagine the reaction if he ran onto CR pitch fully kitted up ready to play

To be honest, I think this could be the most important signing we''ve made for a long time.  What are the odds on Butterworth taking over in the summer?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Does any other FL club have so many ex players in the management team I wonder?  I can''t think of any "all at once" examples.[/quote]yep - its little ole naaarwich'' version of the magnificent 7 riding into town to sort out a desperate situaashun...[/quote]oh - and i forgot to add - welcome home butters...bring you boots with you???we could do with a goodun on the pitch,,,even for the final 20 mins!!![/quote]

lol christ alive can you imagine the reaction if he ran onto CR pitch fully kitted up ready to play

[/quote]ha ha - sponsored by sanatogen and red bull...[:|]go get ''em tiger - grrrr!!![;)]

Glad to have an experienced guy like Butterworth on side but appointing him as well as Gunn, Crook and Deehan after paying off the last lot is more evidence that we have more money than most seem to think! 

Oh and why didn''t Blackpool keep Gow on for the rest of the season!

Skint - MY A*SS!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]To be honest, I think this could be the most important signing we''ve made for a long time.  What are the odds on Butterworth taking over in the summer?[/quote]Butterworth and Chippy taking over with Gunny moving upstairs I reckon [Y]