Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS WOLVES***

[quote user="lincoln canary"]get in! great result and well done gunn, you will be pleased to know im gladly eating humble pie, and it tastes good![/quote]

lol custard with that pie or cream?

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Well I have to say I am chuffed[:D]

[/quote]

Go and have a pee

[/quote]

lol too late.............it''s the excitement, my bladder can''t take it hehehehe

[quote user="paul moy"]YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Fantastiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiique! Definately feels like a win after being 3-2 down. Some spirit shown there tonight!

A point is a great result but i''m still kicking myself because it wasn''t 3, if Cureton wasn''t so awful in front of goal it would have been a fantastic double over the dirty Wolves scum!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]5 points clear of the drop zone now. Good performances from the new lads. Gunny has certainly got them plaing again.[/quote]

Sorry but I  think it`s 2 points clear!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Just  seen Corts goal, creamed from 30 yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrds[/quote]I think it was more like 25, maybe less, but a good finish nonetheless.

Just got in - can''t believe I spent the last two hours in an evening class instead of going to Wolves!

Has Smudger appeared on this thread BTW? [:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Just  seen Corts goal, creamed from 30 yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrds[/quote]

I think it was more like 25, maybe less, but a good finish nonetheless.
[/quote]

maybe 27

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Just  seen Corts goal, creamed from 30 yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrds[/quote]I think it was more like 25, maybe less, but a good finish nonetheless.[/quote]

maybe 27

[/quote]Lol [Y]

Just seen the goals.

Lovely composure from Croft to score, great finish from Cort there too, a good 25 yarder, and the Doc well he has tangled with his man and after rewinding the ol'' Sky+, im fairly certain thats an Own Goal, but im sure the sheer presence of o''Ginger One has made that happen!

Well played lads!

Such a good point. Our run runs on! This was a major morale victory if only a point. Cody in for Jamie on sat? and the results went FOR us. What a night to be yellow!!

OTBC

did anybody else see the attendance? 21,654!!

I know that theres brum, wba and villa near by but they are top of the leage and just shows how well we consistently back the team.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]5 points clear of the drop zone now. Good performances from the new lads. Gunny has certainly got them plaing again.[/quote]

Sorry but I  think it`s 2 points clear!

[/quote]

See that''s what getting excited does, I add number instead of taking away [:)]

[quote user="SpanishCanary"]

did anybody else see the attendance? 21,654!!

I know that theres brum, wba and villa near by but they are top of the leage and just shows how well we consistently back the team.

[/quote]

I said that last night, but I was corrected and told Pete said it was 14,000 [:S]