Sign in to follow this  
Attleborough_Canary

On A Positive Note........

OK, I think it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can all pass on our best wishes to Gunny and the new team! Lincoln Canary and the rest of the negative crew please dont reply to this as the negativity you exude is not needed, the club needs everything behind it!

Welcome back Chippy, and good luck to all 3 of you for the rest of the season!!! On the ball city!!!

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Lincoln Canary and the rest of the negative crew please dont reply to this as the negativity you exude is not needed

[/quote]

Everybody''s entitled to their opinion mate. If they don''t like the appointment that''s fair enough. Is their a rule that states ''you must agree with the boards appointments if you wish to be a part of this messageboard''? No. Didn''t think so.

Don''t like difference of opinion, don''t bother using the messageboard.

Anyway, back to the topic. Good luck Gunn and the team. I hope you prove me and some others wrong because I can see it being a disaster.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Lincoln Canary and the rest of the negative crew please dont reply to this as the negativity you exude is not needed

[/quote]

Everybody''s entitled to their opinion mate. If they don''t like the appointment that''s fair enough. Is their a rule that states ''you must agree with the boards appointments if you wish to be a part of this messageboard''? No. Didn''t think so.

Anyway, back to the topic. Good luck Gunn and the team. I hope you prove me and some others wrong because I can see it being a disaster.

[/quote]

With all due respect, there are plenty of threads open slating the appointment etc, it''s not that I feel people are not entitled to an opinion, its quite the opposite, opinions are what make the world interesting. I thought that maybe a positive thread would be a good idea given that the appointment has been made and negetivity will now get us nowhere quickly. Like I say there are plenty of threads for negetive opinions so lets try and keep this one positive.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

With all due respect, there are plenty of threads open slating the appointment etc, it''s not that I feel people are not entitled to an opinion, its quite the opposite, opinions are what make the world interesting. I thought that maybe a positive thread would be a good idea given that the appointment has been made and negetivity will now get us nowhere quickly. Like I say there are plenty of threads for negetive opinions so lets try and keep this one positive.

[/quote]

Ok then fair enough. In which case you mean they can reply to this all they wish but keep the negativity away. That isn''t to say their not entitled to a negative opinion of todays appointment.

Sorry just annoys me when some people claim anybody who is slightly unhappy at something to do with the club is not allowed to post on this messageboard. Really defeats the point.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok then fair enough. In which case you mean they can reply to this all they wish but keep the negativity away. That isn''t to say their not entitled to a negative opinion of todays appointment.

Sorry just annoys me when some people claim anybody who is slightly unhappy at something to do with the club is not allowed to post on this messageboard. Really defeats the point.

[/quote]

Everyone is entitled to an opinion fella (on anything be it good or bad), and it is not for me to say where they can or can''t voice that. As I stated, I just wanted this particular thread to be a positive one with everyones best wishes to the new management team in it. Apologies if I have offended you in any way.