Sign in to follow this  
mickey phelans tash

Simple fact !

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

Opinions are given and Opinions are welcome and read by most..But one thing is for certain and that is NOBODY on this earth knows how this appointment will turn out... and that is a fact ! 

[/quote]

Well thankyou for letting me know that nobody can actually see into the future. The obvious really did need to be stated ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

Opinions are given and Opinions are welcome and read by most..But

one thing is for certain and that is NOBODY on this earth knows how

this appointment will turn out... and that is a fact ! 

[/quote]

Well thankyou for letting me know that nobody can actually see into the future. The obvious really did need to be stated ...

[/quote]

Effing heck, you''re in a p*ssy little mood today aren''t you? Did someone steal your favourite barbie doll? [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="mickey phelans tash"]

Opinions are given and Opinions are welcome and read by most..But one thing is for certain and that is NOBODY on this earth knows how this appointment will turn out... and that is a fact ! 

[/quote]

[/quote]
Effing heck, you''re in a p*ssy little mood today aren''t you? Did someone steal your favourite barbie doll? [:P]
[/quote]

Haha sorry [:P] It is true. I am in a pretty bad mood today. I was counting down the minutes this morning waiting for the announcement. Was really looking forward to somebody who had made a name for themselves in football management that I could be confident with. Then I heard it was Gunn and I''ve been in a depressed mood ever since.
That doesn''t go to say I''m not behind Gunn all the way. I sure hope he proves me wrong and I will give him all the support he deserves for being a hero at this club. It''s the board I''m dissapointed with.

Anyway, sorry if my tantrums have offended you in any way, I''ll try stand back from the keyboard for a while [:P]