Sign in to follow this  
Michael Starr

Long shot but... Pierre Littbarski as assistant anyone?

Vastly experienced, forever associated and assisted by Ian Crook, massive knowledge of World football, successful as a player at very highest level. We need an assistant manager, I figured he could be a future number 1, brought in as number 2 for now to "learn the club inside out", next season Gunn drops, Littbarski number 1, Crook moves up to assist?

It''s a long shot shout out!

[quote user="Michael Starr"]

Vastly experienced, forever associated and assisted by Ian Crook, massive knowledge of World football, successful as a player at very highest level. We need an assistant manager, I figured he could be a future number 1, brought in as number 2 for now to "learn the club inside out", next season Gunn drops, Littbarski number 1, Crook moves up to assist?

It''s a long shot shout out!

[/quote]

Long shot? Try 5000 miles out!lol! Never know I spose!

Wiki has Littbarski down as current manager of FC Vaduz, a liechtensteiner team playing in the Swiss Super League...Maybe we can look forward to some Liechtensteinian loan signings with our new contacts ? [:)]

Jesus!  Talk about trying to polish a turd... Its pretty funny the amount of frenzied activity on here as we all try and make ourselves feel better about this morning''s announcement.

Crook''s nickname is Chippy...Chippy''s sell potatoes.... the Irish like potatoes...Roy Keane is Irish!!!  Maybe Roy Keane will be joining in the summer and bringing Gerry Armstrong''s leg with him!!!

With that sort of combo we cannot fail to win promotion!

According to Waghorn it''s going to be Ian Butterworth (now managing Hartlepool''s reserves) to come and get the assistant manager''s gig.