Sign in to follow this  
Spin Spin City Again

As anyone noticed something about today?

Afternoon all,

I am making no comments on the new management set-up until we see the team performances in the coming weeks.

Did you think it was strange the cook and the publisher were not at the press conference?

If my memory serves me right they were there when Glen was appointed?

Any thoughts on this?

Could there be something happening in the background of NCFC as we speak?

OTBC

Yes my chums and I spoke of this earlier today.

For ever trying to cheer myself up, perhaps it could all tie in with the investment rumours that ''bringbackchippy'' and others have mentioned.

Already I''m beginning to need smelling salts to quell my excitement as it seems that Ian Butterworth is joining as Asst Man (I think that is the position he will take up - at least I hope it is)

sorry i hadn''t seen this thread, had just made a similar point on "bringbackchppys" thread

is an intersting point i think, especially given the appointment is very delia like; Norwich through and through

strange that she has not said anything publicly since Glen left

[quote user="Spin Spin City Again"]

I don''t know that answer!

Ask the moderators?

I can assure you I''m not a binner as well!  - Before someone chips that one in!

OTBC

[/quote]

It wasn''t anything about thinking ur a binner or anthing, was just curious!

No Probs Phil.

I think we need to take a step back and ask why is the cook and publisher saying nowt about THEIR beloved football club though!

Hopefully this will spark some lively debate, like a Talksport phone in!

OTBC

well chippy was spot on ..

he said four , three in and he said butterworth will be knocking on carrow road door shortly .

quite possible a new backer , seems strange the very sudden departure of roeder .

and the cost.

I can categorically state that Roeder was introduced by Munby only at the press conference last year. Delia and Michael Wynn Jones were not there.

Guest CFrost

well chippy was spot on ..

he said four , three in and he said butterworth will be knocking on carrow road door shortly .

quite possible a new backer , seems strange the very sudden departure of roeder .

and the cost.

Well that''s that then!

It still is strange that D&M have not said anything to the press with regards to Glen''s departure as well?

I have mentioned this to someone in the media and they are going to look into this wall of silence from the Stowmarket two?

OTBC

Well that''s that then!

It still is strange that D&M have not said anything to the press with regards to Glen''s departure as well?

I have mentioned this to someone in the media and they are going to look into this wall of silence from the Stowmarket two?

OTBC

[/quote]

I was told last Saturday at CR that Delia''s mum is very sick, so maybe that''s why.

Afternoon all,

I am making no comments on the new management set-up until we see the team performances in the coming weeks.

Did you think it was strange the cook and the publisher were not at the press conference?

If my memory serves me right they were there when Glen was appointed?

Any thoughts on this?

Could there be something happening in the background of NCFC as we speak?

OTBC

[/quote]

I guess it has something to do with the reason that was given when Glen was sacked - Delia has a deadline coming up for her new book and is having to attend meetings in London regarding the publication.