Sign in to follow this  
Rethinking the future

New players coming in

Hopefully he will move quickly to stop Darren O''Dea''s loan move from Celtic to Burnley and bring him to Norwich, especially as most Celtic fans don''t want him to go, rating him more highly than present Celtic captain and Scotland regular Stephen McManus.

I''m going to mention someone - Chris Porter a striker who plays for Motherwell, previously Oldham, got a good goals per game ration, is 6ft 2, only about 24/25, and cheap because his contract is up at the end of the season!! Huddersfield had a bid of £100,000 accepted but the player himself turned the move down.

Just a thought, a bit different from the Premiership loans etc.

It worked for "Gunn for manager" so me and a mate have set up ...

Ched Evans For Norwich

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=45859553458Why not...if facebook can get us a manager then why cant it get us a player?

As Gunny was already in the job of finding players for Roeder he may well have a list to choose from.

He may also be able to get those who didn''t want to come to City whilst GR was in charge, anyway all power to his elbow let''s hope he does good for us.

More as a warning than anything, one of the Midlands agencies whose footie stuff is often pretty speculative have put out a somewhat tenuous story today linking you with Mifsud who is shortly out of contract so a few pars may appear here and there tomorrow.  Coventry will only say they are in talks with a club but give no further help.  Mifsud was linked with Reading a few days ago but that was denied outright by both Reading and Coventry. 

Unless he has changed I believe Mr Mifsud demands rather high "personal terms" and I believe he''s also smaller than Jamie[:|]  He wants to move and I understand his agent is touting him about.  Coventry manager not bovvered apparently.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

More as a warning than anything, one of the Midlands agencies whose footie stuff is often pretty speculative have put out a somewhat tenuous story today linking you with Mifsud who is shortly out of contract so a few pars may appear here and there tomorrow.  Coventry will only say they are in talks with a club but give no further help.  Mifsud was linked with Reading a few days ago but that was denied outright by both Reading and Coventry. 

Unless he has changed I believe Mr Mifsud demands rather high "personal terms" and I believe he''s also smaller than Jamie[:|]  He wants to move and I understand his agent is touting him about.  Coventry manager not bovvered apparently.

[/quote]lol - mifsud would be better than hartson...opps///but can''t see us getting him...unless genuinely there is significant extra investment in the carra rud coffers>>>