Sign in to follow this  
LORD FOXY LOWE

Who's the big man on the end?

In the press conference picture who''s the big man on the end of the row in a cream suit. At first I thought it was Ian Crook, but surely that''s not the physique of a high performance manager.

[quote user="LORD FOXY LOWE"]In the press conference picture who''s the big man on the end of the row in a cream suit. At first I thought it was Ian Crook, but surely that''s not the physique of a high performance manager.[/quote]

Its another case of "we are all supposed to know"! Beyond me that he was not introduced by Roger Munby. Manners seem to have flown out of the window these days along with training. I assume he is the Director from Banham Poultry Mike Foulger?

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="LORD FOXY LOWE"]In the press conference picture who''s the big man on the end of the row in a cream suit. At first I thought it was Ian Crook, but surely that''s not the physique of a high performance manager.[/quote]

Its another case of "we are all supposed to know"! Beyond me that he was not introduced by Roger Munby. Manners seem to have flown out of the window these days along with training. I assume he is the Director from Banham Poultry Mike Foulger?

[/quote]

I think you are right Bobert.